Issuing a warning to all Somali men going back home this summer

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Paying hundreds to Wed and bed a miskiin 13-16 year old girl back home knowing you aren’t taking her with you is definitely NOT a flex

at the worst this is pedophilia/statutory rape at best it’s a awkward dude figuring he’d have more success with a girl who needs his help rather than a true equal

I say a lot of things in the heat of the moment but here are some truths
If you are a decent Somali dude in the west marrying from back home you don’t have the right to comment on sisters marrying ajnabis tbh

your the cause of this
The more of you guys running back home to marry the less bachelors there are...so you carry the blame partly lol

Take care of your wives back home. They are humans like you and like me

I’m a pretty edgy dude online but irl just respect woman guys. I’m not saying go be a white knight but just remember these are the folks who’s stomachs we inhabited for 9 months and whose milk we’ve drank man
Show them some respect wlhi womanhood requires a different kinda strength :salute:
god bless to all

Paying hundreds to Wed and bed a miskiin 13-16 year old girl back home knowing you aren’t taking her with you is definitely NOT a flex

at the worst this is pedophilia/statutory rape at best it’s a awkward dude figuring he’d have more success with a girl who needs his help rather than a true equal

If you are a decent Somali dude in the west marrying from back home you don’t have the right to comment on sisters marrying ajnabis tbh

your the cause of this
The more of you guys running back home to marry the less bachelors there are...so you carry the blame partly lol

I’m a pretty edgy dude online but irl just respect woman guys. I’m not saying go be a white knight but just remember these are the folks who’s stomachs we inhabited for 9 months and whose milk we’ve drank man
Show them some respect wlhi womanhood requires a different kinda strength :salute:
god bless to all

Simp

your the cause of this

god bless to all
Which disgusting pedo is going back home to wife a 13-16 year old child? :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:anyways great post wll. :it0tdo8:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Which disgusting pedo is going back home to wife a 13-16 year old child? :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:anyways great post wll. :it0tdo8:
I know several tbh
It’s very common wlhi I think to these older dudes it’s normal but there pretty much humping a middle /high schooler sick bastards :susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I honestly never heard of Somali men marrying underage girls back home. They are usually in their 20s from what I know and seen on social media. That is a pretty creepy thing to do.

Also, it's only a tiny minority of Somali women that marry out and some Somali guys need to support interracial marriages. Let the trash and self-haters marry out. It improves our community. They know once they marry out, their kids won't look like them nor be accepted by her community. Marrying out is like isolating yourself and her genes will be assimilated to whatever Ajnabi she marries into. See that as a win and focus on yourself.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I honestly never heard of Somali men marry underage girls back home. They are usually in their 20s from what I know and seen on social media. That is a pretty creepy thing to do.

Also, it's only a tiny minority of Somali women that marry out and some Somali guys need to support interracial marriages. Let the trash and self-haters marry out. It improves our community. They know once they marry out, their kids won't look like them nor be accepted by her community. Marrying out is like isolating yourself and her genes will be assimilated to whatever Ajnabi she marries into. See that as a win and focus on yourself.
Facts
These nasty odays one I know at the Starbucks who actually pulled this and got away with it
That’s child molestation

they give the family of the girl $$$ as a fake marriage
Bed the girl and leave back to their og wife
I’ve heard it done by brits Swedes Canadians Americans

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Facts
These nasty odays one I know at the Starbucks who actually pulled this and got away with it
That’s child molestation

If he's an oday then it makes sense. Paedophiles are usually elder men. :vqbuyv0:

I was mainly talking about young Somali guys that find diaspora Somali women westernized so they marry a traditional submissive better looking women from back home.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If he's an oday then it makes sense. Paedophiles are usually elder men. :vqbuyv0:

I was mainly talking about young Somali guys that find diaspora Somali women westernized so they marry a traditional submissive better looking women from back home.
That’s done too
Most of my cousins have done this
My ayeeyo tells me I must marry from back home for the benefit for the kids I eventually have lol
But I feel like I’d have more in common with a western girl tbh

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That’s done too
Most of my cousins have done this
My ayeeyo tells me I must marry from back home for the benefit for the kids I eventually have lol
But I feel like I’d have more in common with a western girl tbh

I feel you. I also married a western Somali woman. She is very beautiful, traditional and submissive. I just couldn't marry a fob from back home because we have nothing in common.

I hope you find your dream wife in the west, inshallah. :salute:

Trending