Issue

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Calaf why did you get married early and young if you're not consummating the marriage ?

2 years and you're not acting like her husband shes probably to embarrassed to bring the topic up she could feel ugly or inadequate or build resentment to you and later don't care about your feelings

VixR

Veritas
5 hours inshallah
Fam, don’t let them rush you like this. You have to calm yourself. Don’t feel bad. Even though it’s been two years, if you’ve never approached her romantically before, it might seem counterintuitive with the responses you’re getting, but you actually have to take it slow with her. You need a decent break, and woo her over a period of time. It’s possible you’re both asexual, and found each other frankly.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m so confused. How often do you see her? Do you guys know each other, or did you ever get to know each other, or is she like a stranger to you? Do you talk on the phone, and how often? Do you get a reception when you visit each other, like she’s glad you’re there?
I meet her on a timely basies. I see her mainly every major holidays, but once the semester starts then it is no see, and I can't. She comes only once to Malaysia, and even then, we continued to Singapore and I show her my UNI. But, it is a short period of time. I contact her everyday, every hour of the day, even whilst in UNI, just to make sure she is okay. I knew her since year 7, a person I was a dear friend with, and once I left the UK, we still maintained contact. I indeed do get a reception once I come, you can see the happyiness in her face once I come, I get more then a reception, a mini-ceromony more like!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Fam, don’t let them rush you like this. You have to calm yourself. Don’t feel bad. Even though it’s been two years, if you’ve never approached her romantically before, it might seem counterintuitive with the responses you’re getting, but you actually have to take it slow with her. You need a decent break, and woo her over a period of time. It’s possible you’re both asexual, and found each other frankly.
Not only am i going to her, it is a matter of making her happy. I felt guilty once she went, so forhence, I need to at least apologize by face. I know what hotel and where, so I need to take my ass there at least to apologize and give her what she want and address her grevience, that is the least I can do before she returns

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf why did you get married early and young if you're not consummating the marriage ?

2 years and you're not acting like her husband shes probably to embarrassed to bring the topic up she could feel ugly or inadequate or build resentment to you and later don't care about your feelings
Babyish/Childish behaviour from me indeed!

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Not only am i going to her, it is a matter of making her happy. I felt guilty once she went, so forhence, I need to at least apologize by face. I know what hotel and where, so I need to take my ass there at least to apologize and give her what she want and address her grevience, that is the least I can do before she returns
How much time do you have to spend with her? You’ll need like a good week or more to sort this. This requires quality time to work through, and then time to build up to being romantic, and then spending time in that mode.
I knew her since year 7, a person I was a dear friend with, and once I left the UK, we still maintained contact. I indeed do get a reception once I come, you can see the happyiness in her face once I come, I get more then a reception, a mini-ceromony more like!
Ok, I was worried she was with you for the money, or something. I think most women would’ve left by now lol. So she actually cares about you.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How much time do you have to spend with her? You’ll need like a good week or more to sort this. This requires quality time to work through, and then time to build up to being romantic, and then spending time in that mode.

Ok, I was worried she was with you for the money, or something. I think most women would’ve left by now lol. So she actually cares about you.
A one way ticket, so I believe as much as I want. a week or so I have
Indeed. I shall

VixR

Veritas
A one way ticket, so I believe as much as I want. a week or so I have
Indeed. I shall
I’m rooting for you guys lol. Man, this feels like the movies...rooting for the underdog. Bottom line is, you need to fix this distance problem soon. I think the extreme shyness around sex and the distance is what threw you guys. The shyness would’ve resolved itself naturally fairly quickly if you lived together.

Last edited:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I meet her on a timely basies. I see her mainly every major holidays, but once the semester starts then it is no see, and I can't. She comes only once to Malaysia, and even then, we continued to Singapore and I show her my UNI. But, it is a short period of time. I contact her everyday, every hour of the day, even whilst in UNI, just to make sure she is okay. I knew her since year 7, a person I was a dear friend with, and once I left the UK, we still maintained contact. I indeed do get a reception once I come, you can see the happyiness in her face once I come, I get more then a reception, a mini-ceromony more like!
Alxamdullilah! I thought she was a gold digger who was after your money, but she actually cares about you(the chances of her cheeks being clapped is still pretty high).

Remember to build up to the moment like a movie plot.Don't just go to her and just have sex on the first day like an animal.Hug her(for a long time) and make her feel like you appreciate her.Talk to her and be relaxed around her(don't be stiff! I repeat don't be stiff,it's just gonna cause more awkwardness).Make her laugh and entertain her and then start the romance and make her feel aroused with feelings and then you may start the foreplay(make sure you satisfy her in every way possible!I repeat make sure she's satisfied!)and then put that shit iiiiiiin!!!!!!

I assure you,that will be the most memorable day and night of her life!

Good luck aboowe and make us proud:salute:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bismallah,

This is how it went. Allahimdullah I arrived in Asmara. I took her from the hotel she was in to Hotel Asmara Palace, the best one. I apologized to her, and actually cried. I told her that I am sorry, and that I am not worthy of her. Then, We went around to Fiat Tagliero Building and also the Medebar Market. After that, then I took her to Blue Bird resturant, a very good resturant, and after a ice cream parlour and a pizza shop. Came back, and now it is 20:35. I hugged her, nothing more in a rush. Now, I am awaiting the monment, but for now, I am eating spicy anjero and Doro Wat (Thank you @riyaale)

I spoke to a muslim scholor and skiekh, and said that if she forgave me, then the marriage is valid, and if she allows it, its halal. 3rd shiekh that said yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Bismallah,

This is how it went. Allahimdullah I arrived in Asmara. I took her from the hotel she was in to Hotel Asmara Palace, the best one. I apologized to her, and actually cried. I told her that I am sorry, and that I am not worthy of her. Then, We went around to Fiat Tagliero Building and also the Medebar Market. After that, then I took her to Blue Bird resturant, a very good resturant, and after a ice cream parlour and a pizza shop. Came back, and now it is 20:35. I hugged her, nothing more in a rush. Now, I am awaiting the monment, but for now, I am eating spicy anjero and Doro Wat (Thank you @riyaale)

I spoke to a muslim scholor and skiekh, and said that if she forgave me, then the marriage is valid, and if she allows it, its halal. 3rd shiekh that said yes.

This proves that you are not asexual and the girl must be hella hot for you to have an erection just by recieving a hug from her:damedamn:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf Please don't tell me you're the one who cried:ohlord:

Plus,was she happy when she saw you(like really really happy)?
92% of crying came from her, She was over the moon, like I do not understand why the crying, but at least she was happy! Its like so happy for her! I never saw her smile, laugh and cry like this, what the hell was I witholding from her, emotion!

92% of crying came from her, She was over the moon, like I do not understand why the crying, but at least she was happy! Its like so happy for her! I never saw her smile, laugh and cry like this, what the hell was I witholding from her, emotion!

Because you finally understood how she felt but was too afraid to say out loud to you! Alhamdullilah i'm glad everything turned out brilliant in the end. May Allah continue to bless your marriage sxb

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I‘m so confused, you‘re so over the place, i have so many questions... what is she doing in Asmara? :wtf:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Swear by Allah that you are not lying and that this actually happened:fittytousand:

This is like a romantic movie plot,too good to be true.

Are you lying to us and haven't actually done any of this yet,and this story of yours is just an expectation of what you think will happen when you meet her?:mugshotman:

Tell us the truuuuuuth!

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I‘m so confused, you‘re so over the place, i have so many questions... what is she doing in Asmara? :wtf:
Some beauty stuff for the new business. Mainly buisness and also her best friend lives there!

Trending