• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Abdi Conquering The Great North

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lol Somalis are too funny. Nothing tops this, though:

This comment gets me every time:
Hahahahahahah:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: ninkan geel jacelaa bal arag gabey buu ku dhaftey inaba cadi mahan ninkan waan ka qaliyey wlh

Horta, what happened to the camel park that they were gonna build in Gothenburg(in Angered)? :ftw9nwa: @MSGA @Nalle @Mercury

Hahahahahahah:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: ninkan geel jacelaa bal arag gabey buu ku dhaftey inaba cadi mahan ninkan waan ka qaliyey wlh

Horta, what happened to the camel park that they were gonna build in Gothenburg(in Angered)? :ftw9nwa: @MSGA @Nalle @Mercury
:dead:He a baraf geeljire now :dead::dead:

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP

I have no clue about such project lool

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
Santa Claus on his way to delivering gifts, if you're good you will get bariis and banana, if you're bad you will be kept in a room with a dog for 2 mins straight. :drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How did I know to turn the volume down before playing the video because there would be rap music?

Latest posts