Issue

cec578736aa5909b13fdb82a4f2fd3003d75b5ac.gif

Let me disappoint you. I can count the minitues I went going, on my hands. No only on my right hand.
It was "intriguing" for all partys involved!
Bro, keep your bedroom stories to yourself. We all know there’s so much a virgin can do in the first go.
:francis:

Sheekada meeshas ku xidh sxb.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Bismallah,

This is how it went. Allahimdullah I arrived in Asmara. I took her from the hotel she was in to Hotel Asmara Palace, the best one. I apologized to her, and actually cried. I told her that I am sorry, and that I am not worthy of her. Then, We went around to Fiat Tagliero Building and also the Medebar Market. After that, then I took her to Blue Bird resturant, a very good resturant, and after a ice cream parlour and a pizza shop. Came back, and now it is 20:35. I hugged her, nothing more in a rush. Now, I am awaiting the monment, but for now, I am eating spicy anjero and Doro Wat (Thank you @riyaale)

I spoke to a muslim scholor and skiekh, and said that if she forgave me, then the marriage is valid, and if she allows it, its halal. 3rd shiekh that said yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw did you REALLY think that only men will click on your spoiler? I was like damn idgaf, just give us the tea and we even had to click more than one time :dead:

Haye give us an update :damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts