Israel is attacking Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said: I'm a Muslim and I don't wanna see a fellow Muslim's blood spilled without a reason.

What about rohinga people?

Its funny how disguise your fetish for arabs through islam but you choose to forget non arab muslims.

Admit it man your a sucker for sandnigger.

I bet your one of the i aint black im arab somalis?

What about rohinga people?

Its funny how disguise your fetish for arabs through islam but you choose to forget non arab muslims.

Admit it man your a sucker for sandnigger.

I bet your one of the i aint black im arab somalis?
Classic whataboutism that's how you know your argument Is flawed

What is more classic than blaming the jews?

Allways somalis complain about the jews and for what?

Arab said so?
No you're bringing up something else it's very clear that you have no solid argument and you're talking from a place of emotion my advice for you is to just leave this thread as your emotions got the better of you

How can anyone forget this?

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided..."

-Quran 3:103

Don't people believe in the Quran?! It doesn't have to be for this group or that group- if for nothing else, let it be for Allah, and for the Quran.

"Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement..."

-Quran 6:70

Are people from that group?!

Wathila ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I asked the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, saying, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said, “No, but rather it is tribalism that he supports his people in wrongdoing.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3949

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ibn Muflih

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadi...-supporting-your-people-when-they-are-unjust/

Whatever people feel about Arabs- is this the right way? If I offend you, are you going to "get back at me" by eating pork? If an Arab wrongs you are you going to get "revenge" by drinking alcohol? By putting a stain on your heart? What a strange form of "revenge".

Rise above this. What is barbarism going to solve?

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah has removed from you the pride of the time of ignorance with its boasting of ancestors. Verily, one is only a righteous believer or a miserable sinner. All of the people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created from dust.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3955, Grade: Sahih

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadi...-because-all-people-are-the-children-of-adam/

If Arabs have done something to you and you want revenge, take your revenge by being a better Muslim. Take your revenge by having more taqwa. If you're a patriot, be a patriot in this manner. How is patriotic to call your people towards wrong? Your patriotism should inspire you to call your people towards nobility, not debasement.

Jubair ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5121

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to As-Suyuti

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2011/02/19/he-is-not-one-of-us-who-calls-to-tribalism/

Where is peoples' love for Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

I do not believe I will ever forget learning about this for the first time:

Narrated `Abdullah:

While the Prophet (ﷺ) was in the state of prostration, surrounded by a group of people from Quraish pagans. `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait came and brought the intestines of a camel and threw them on the back of the Prophet (ﷺ) . The Prophet (ﷺ) did not raise his head from prostration till Fatima (i.e. his daughter) came and removed those intestines from his back, and invoked evil on whoever had done (the evil deed). The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Destroy the chiefs of Quraish, O Allah! Destroy Abu Jahl bin Hisham, `Utba bin Rabi`a, Shaiba bin Rabi`a, `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait, Umaiya bin Khalaf (or Ubai bin Kalaf)." Later on I saw all of them killed during the battle of Badr and their bodies were thrown into a well except the body of Umaiya or Ubai, because he was a fat person, and when he was pulled, the parts of his body got separated before he was thrown into the well.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/58/27

Islam is innate and what I am saying is what you already know innately by your God-given nature. You were born pure and you know on some level what is right. Certain things have to be taught because they are unnatural.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I heard MBS asked Israel to do this to take away attention from his brutal murder of Jamal Koshoggi in Istanbul.

Typical degenerate dhegcas.
:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I heard MBS asked Israel to do this to take away attention from his brutal murder of Jamal Koshoggi in Istanbul.

Typical degenerate dhegcas.
:mjlol:
He's gonna be taken off his role the idiot and his uncle will probably rule as he should have since he's back in Saudi Arabia. But knowing his father MBS will probably will be crown prince behind the scenes and his uncle just acting as it.
Arabs are actually stupid they can't get away with using their cunningness

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
So sad but nothing can/would be done until either Somalia gets powerful or the saudis stop the monarchy everyone else is near isreal so they are pussies we can block the mandeb straight so they stop their killings until then we ask allah to aid and help them

So sad but nothing can/would be done until either Somalia gets powerful or the saudis stop the monarchy everyone else is near isreal so they are pussies we can block the mandeb straight so they stop their killings until then we ask allah to aid and help them
They can laugh now but the victims will laugh in the day of judgemennt when allah gives these oppressors worse treatment

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
They can laugh now but the victims will laugh in the day of judgemennt when allah gives these oppressors worse treatment
Yes that's why I don't understand why anyone kills or steals like you are only gonna live for 60\ years at best 70 then your ass will be 6 feet under the dirt and your wealth or land won't help you

Yes that's why I don't understand why anyone kills or steals like you are only gonna live for 60\ years at best 70 then your ass will be 6 feet under the dirt and your wealth or land won't help you
People are kuffar they think they wont be punished in jahannam for their crimes but little do they know

I don't mean to sound cold but as a third world shithole. We need to focus on ourselves! What have Arabs ever done for us? Correction!....Have they ever done enough for Somalis? If the Turks were in danger I would the first one there today do jihad but some of you are delirodel if you think any of our lives should be spent helping the abeed kingdoms.

Make the price for jihad a daughter or citizenship to live in an Arab country as a human and see how they look at you. We need to help Mogadishu before we help anywhere that doesn't concern us. How many of you would turn up to do jihad to the terrorists harming our ppl in the south and threatening our stability in the north?

Besides we need to build our own country not make enemies with Israel. Mm

:gucciwhat::cosbyhmm::draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending