Israel is attacking Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all it is Somaali maa tahay? Waa maxay Somaliya maad tahay? Is that correct Somalia? Sounds like you used google translate.

I think with your broken Somali you are trying to insult my father. So why are trying to insult my father.

Stick to to the topic.

Waa Soomali reer Mudug.

Exactly, a famine is 10x worse than what Gaza is experiencing, so lets try to help Somalia. We are worse off than the Gazans.

There is nothing we can do for them. I feel bad for them, I feel bad for any human suffering.

But Somalis are literally starving to death and also being bombed, so Somalis have it worse.

What is your degree?

Because I don't think you study anything related to Social Sciences or Humanities.

What is your degree?

Because I don't think you study anything related to Social Sciences or Humanities.

Because a degree in Social studies is going to help me with what?

I can assure you my degree is in something much harder than humanities and social studies. I do not need any degree to realise that 250,000 people starving to death is worse than the so called " blockade".

I can assure you my degree is in something much harder than humanities and social studies. I do not need any degree to realise that 250,000 people starving to death is worse than the so called " blockade".

I assumed so.

I suggest you leave this to people who study world issues day to day.

Like myself, I study Law and International Relations.

I spent a semester learning about Palestine and Somalia.

Maya abaayo waa Soomali miyaa tahay.

Xldaa fcn miyaa?

Uma muuqato inaad caadi tahay.

You are insane you were the one who asked me " Somaliyad maad tahay" When I asked you what type of Somali is that and corrected you, you turn around and claim its reer Mudug dialect ( absolute nonesense btw) And then you turn around again and use my corrected sentence to try and "correct" me.

You are crazy o_Oo_O

:mjlol:

nobody is arguing which one is worst than an another in fact nobody asked for your help so please leave this thread as you are not contributing anything of value. all I told you is to make duaa for them and even that your kibiir could not let you do may allah guide you sis @Rocca Littorio leave her sxb or else she'll derail this thread even more

I assumed so.

I suggest you leave this to people who study world issues day to day.

Like myself, I study Law and International Relations.

I spent a semester learning about Palestine and Somalia.

I can study your little degree in my sleep.

Try biotechnology and computional biology masters. Then come again.

:camby:

International relations kulaha. Trying to stunt with an international relations degree .

All the bums in school who had terrible grades went on to study crap like international relations.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

can you please stop derailing this thread

I was discussing Gaza, how is that derailing? He was the one why tried to insult my father with his broken Somali and then tried to imply I was stupid for not having a little international relations mickey mouse degree. kkkkkk

I was discussing Gaza, how is that derailing? He was the one why tried to insult my father with his broken Somali and then tried to imply I was stupid for not having a little international relations mickey mouse degree. kkkkkk
I told him to stop it too. This thread is about what is happening in Gaza right now let's not ruin it with whataboutisms it's my fault to be honest I got carried away but in my defense I've never thought I'd see someone that will refuse to say duaa to dying Muslims wherever they are but clearly I've got a lot to learn

I told him to stop it too. This thread is about what is happening in Gaza right now let's not ruin it with whataboutisms it's my fault to be honest I got carried away but in my defense I've never thought I'd see someone that will refuse to say duaa to dying Muslims wherever they are but clearly I've got a lot to learn

I have made plenty of dua for Gazans, and I have already said I feel bad for them. May Allah make it easy for them.

I was just pointing out that Arabs do not even like care to make dua for Somalis, thats how little they care.

Anyways I will stop replying to this thread.

I have made plenty of dua for Gazans, and I have already said I feel bad for them. May Allah make it easy for them.

I was just pointing out that Arabs do not even like care to make dua for Somalis, thats how little they care.

Anyways I will stop replying to this thread.
Maybe your life has led you to that conclusion but my life has led me to a different one let us end it at that

Suferring has been occuring since the beginning of time. Africans (cushites) ruled then africans fell, then persians ruled then perisans fell, then assyrians ruled then assyrians fell, then the greeks took over and they were raped and pillaged by the romans and now the roman empire has fallen and is only ruled today by a splinter force of elites. Suffering is a part of life! there is not one race that has not been raped, enslaved and pillaged. it's simply human nature to turn against other groups once every generation. Just sit back and enjoy the fact that we all had our turn to rule and then regress and what comes next is the Fall of the Cadaan kingdom and it will be a joyous thing to watch as they taste the bitterness of defeat for the first time. First we will breed more children than them and then we will take their land when they try to fight back.

:trumpsmirk:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somali people are the most uneducated about Palestine.

I stand by Palestine because I know that Somalia could end up like that.
Not really since we can fight :browtf:
Or we die trying. Palestinian are surrounded by a bunch of arabs that can't even defend themselves :holeup:
How are we there most uneducated what more do we need to know other than they're being killed by the Israelis :kanyeshrug: Gaza isn't like the rest of Palestine

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
walahi it is sad sxb these people are so ignorant walahi I am scared for somalia how will allah help us when we some of us do not care for muslim lives being killed

it is actually mind baffling. we get help from all muslim countries yet somalis never seem grateful maybe that is why we will not succeed
Grateful for fucking what. I'm not saying we should try make dua for from people from Gaza not all of Palestine but don't lie here and make it seem like others even aid Somalis when we all know it's mainly only somalis that do when palestine gets millions and millions which idk what they do with it maybe they're tribilistic.
People wouldn't even know of the somalis suffering if somalis didn't have such an influence we'd be like Yemen or the Congolese muslims who are dying through drones, starvation and genocide.

I remember the drought in 2011 the reason why so many died was because we assumed the pledges and whatnot nations and groups made were real but reality it was a lie so they all died in huge numbers the drought recently not as many died since we raised the money more without believing promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending