Israel is attacking Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did you live in Palestine

No.

But living in Somalia during its crisis point allows me to make to use it as a benchmark in which to analyse other crises.

In simple english: I have seen a crisis with my own eyes. So if anyone can judge one its me.

Either way, the opinions of frankly uneducated Somalis holds little meaning. Israel is never going to be a friend of Somalia's and Somalia's government will always remain pro-Palestinian.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No.

But living in Somalia during its crisis point allows me to make to use it as a benchmark in which to analyse other crises.

In simple english: I have seen a crisis with my own eyes. So if anyone can judge one its me.

Either way, the opinions of frankly uneducated Somalis holds little meaning. Israel is never going to be a friend of Somalia's and Somalia's government will always remain pro-Palestinian.
I'm not trying to support Israel I hate them. I just wanted to see what experience you have.
Watching a crisis and being in one is different aswell walaal

I'm not trying to support Israel I hate them. I just wanted to see what experience you have.
Watching a crisis and being in one is different aswell walaal

That's true.

But every article I have read, every academic source about Gaza has pointed to the place having absolute no access to the outside world without Israeli permission and that includes food and water.

They have to drink sewage-contaminated water in order to survive. Its like Stalingrad.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That's true.

But every article I have read, every academic source about Gaza has pointed to the place having absolute no access to the outside world without Israeli permission and that includes food and water.

They have to drink sewage-contaminated water in order to survive. Its like Stalingrad.
Gaza yes they're in a horrible state no doubt but Palestine isn't Gaza. Sadly Egypt is the one who's making it worst aswell but killing them if they try come over and have blown up their tunnels they used to use for transporting food and water. Hasid wallahi they're committing a genocide on Gaza.

Seems sad but i still can't bring myself in this world of constant suffering to care about random problems that pop up half way across the world. Charity starts at home! how about we help somalis within our own community who are poor, suffer from mental illness or work effectively to stop qabilism.

Palestine is finished, it won't exist in another 10 years from now.

There are two roads, each as likely as the other.

1. Palestine is over: - Gaza become unliveable and the people either die or are evacuated.
- The West Bank also becomes fully annexed and the people go to Jordan.

2. Israel is dismantled: - Eventually, Israel will reach a point where the West cannot support it
- The West cuts off Israel as it did to Apartheid South Africa
- Both Palestinians and Israelis agree to a secular united nation with right to
return for both ethnic groups.

It's more a question of which one will happen first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending