Israel is attacking Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs do not even give dua to Somalis.

I will never forget during the 2011 famine, in my local masjid we had a guest arab sheikh, at the end of taraweeh prayer, he prayed for Libya, Syria, Iraq and Palestian.

No such prayer for Somalia. Even though he was in a Somali owned masjid and this was during our worst famine where little Somali kids were starving to death.

So no I dont, since Arabs themselves cannot even give dua.
:dzmxmmb: these arabs work for the interest for their people. But somalis?? We do whatever the arab man says :frdfvsb:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
May Ilaahay wipe out all the Yahuud in shaa Allah. People are funny comparing Palestine to Somalia. Somalis made their own country a shit hole, facts. Our Arab Palestine brothers are occupied by Yahuud ibnu Xaraam though.

God Bless reer Gaza! I suggest give the our Arab brothers our fertile soil, they deserve it. Somalis are stupid people killing eachother and the laughing stock of the world. They dont deserve it

:dzmxmmb: these arabs work for the interest for their people. But somalis?? We do whatever the arab man says :frdfvsb:

I was soooo angry that day walahi. It was during the last 10 days of Ramadan. They guy was in a Somali mosque, Somali children were starving to death and he makes dua for all the Arab countries but he could not add Somalia to that list.

It just goes to show you that Arabs do not give a single damn about Somalis. In fact they love the strife we are in and they love to oppress us during our weakest moments.

Arabs are backward savages who exploit Somalis and right now are funding Al Shabaab to blow up innocent Somalis.

Palestians still hate us for the lufthansa hijacking situation.

I have never seen a Palestian online talking about Somalia.

And the arab ass lickers on this site want us to love Arabs more than other Somalis.

I know plenty about Gaza, you still have not answered the question.

When has Gaza recently suffered a famine?

I am waiting.

So you want to be educated, cool.

Firstly, let me acknowledge that Gaza has a blockade on them which is a man-made famine.

Famine: A shortage of goods (mainly food)

Blockade: Someone preventing goods from being used

• If you are in Gaza: Good luck getting out of Gaza. Allah can't save you. You can't get in or out of there unless you are a reporter or have a good reason.
  • In 2007, the Israeli government decided to restrict the already tight humanitarian supplies being sent into Gaza. Beforehand, Gazans were only allowed one-time use food.
  • These reduced restrictions allowed Israel to legally decided how much food can be sent into Gaza if any.
  • 97% of Gaza's water is undrinkable. Don't believe me? That statistic comes from an Israeli newspaper (Haaretz, 2018)
  • The water is supplied by guess who? Israel
  • Furthermore, Israel also control all energy to Gaza: Meaning that there is less than 6 hours of electricity each day at best or at worse, none at all. This means that Gazans can't produce their own desalinated water to grow crops and create industry.

This is a real famine.

You can't drink water, you can't eat, you can't even rely on electricity.

If you want to leave: You can't.

And to top it all off, you're getting bombed or shot before you die naturally.

Arabs do not even give dua to Somalis.

I will never forget during the 2011 famine, in my local masjid we had a guest arab sheikh, at the end of taraweeh prayer, he prayed for Libya, Syria, Iraq and Palestian.

No such prayer for Somalia. Even though he was in a Somali owned masjid and this was during our worst famine where little Somali kids were starving to death.

So no I dont, since Arabs themselves cannot even give dua.
first of all they do and they help but for the sake of this argument Ill ignore it so what if they don't why stoop to their level do you not want the ajir walahi I am struggling to understand where this hatred is coming from a hatred this deep that even does not let you pray for dead people and get ajir it is truly mind baffling. and regarding people helping they are forget this arab and arab that we are muslim first and foremost walahi when I was in the arab world bck in 2005/6 most masjids had a somali donation fund and all sheikhs prayed for people in somalia and chechnya please do not let hate consume you
https://www.islamic-relief.org/islamic-relief-saving-lives-in-somalia/

All the sources I have used are Israeli.

They have also come to terms that they're responsible for one of the worst modern disasters.

A whole region will literally become extinct in a few years.

My Palestinian imam literally got our community to raise a whole container of foodstuffs for Somalia.

Then the Algerian imam from another mosque went to Dadaab to make sure it arrived.

Meanwhile, the Somalis were arguing about which qabiil will get the food.

Somalis love to generalise but hate it when it is done to them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
first of all they do and they help but for the sake of this argument Ill ignore it so what if they don't why stoop to their level do you not want the ajir walahi I am struggling to understand where this hatred is coming from a hatred this deep that even does not let you pray for dead people and get ajir it is truly mind baffling. and regarding people helping they are forget this arab and arab that we are muslim first and foremost walahi when I was in the arab world bck in 2005/6 most masjids had a somali donation fund and all sheikhs prayed for people in somalia and chechnya please do not let hate consume you

Brother why you even trying ha ku daalin. Most of these people consider a black niggger from Nigeria more of a brother than our Arab muslim cousin.

So you want to be educated, cool.

Firstly, let me acknowledge that Gaza has a blockade on them which is a man-made famine.

• If you are in Gaza: Good luck getting out of Gaza. Allah can't save you. You can't get in or out of there unless you are a reporter or have a good reason.
  • In 2007, the Israeli government decided to restrict the already tight humanitarian supplies being sent into Gaza. Beforehand, Gazans were only allowed one-time use food.
  • These reduced restrictions allowed Israel to legally decided how much food can be sent into Gaza if any.
  • 97% of Gaza's water is undrinkable. Don't believe me? That statistic comes from an Israeli newspaper (Haaretz, 2018)
  • The water is supplied by guess who? Israel
  • Furthermore, Israel also control all energy to Gaza: Meaning that there is less than 6 hours of electricity each day at best or at worse, none at all. This means that Gazans can't produce their own desalinated water to grow crops and create industry.
This is a real famine.

You can't drink water, you can't eat, you can't even rely on electricity.

If you want to leave: You can't.

And to top it all off, you're getting bombed or shot before you die naturally.

There has only been a few countries who have been declared to be in a official famine by the UN in recent years and this South Sudan and Somalia only. Maybe Yemen will be added on that list soon.

Palestian has never been declared to be under any official famine by the WHO or the UN. I arleady knew the answer to the question I asked you, I wanted to see if you actually had some knowledge apart from your emotions, turns out you dont.

Somalia's famine in 2011 was an actually man made famine, by Al Shabaab, who guess what also refused for people to leave the area. Al Shabaab also refused aid workers to bring food; sounds like the scenario you are describing in Palestian eh?

Unlike the bad quality drinking water in Palestian ( yet they are still able to live and procreate), Somalis had no water at all and watched their livestock and children die of thirst and starvation.

It sounds like it is you who has no knowledge, and sadly your lack of knowledge is about your own country.

Or are you even Somali horta?

:cosbyhmm:

Brother why you even trying ha ku daalin. Most of these people consider a black niggger from Nigeria more of a brother than our Arab muslim cousin.
walahi it is sad sxb these people are so ignorant walahi I am scared for somalia how will allah help us when we some of us do not care for muslim lives being killed
My Palestinian imam literally got our community to raise a whole container of foodstuffs for Somalia.

Then the Algerian imam from another mosque went to Dadaab to make sure it arrived.

Meanwhile, the Somalis were arguing about which qabiil will get the food.

Somalis love to generalise but hate it when it is done to them.
it is actually mind baffling. we get help from all muslim countries yet somalis never seem grateful maybe that is why we will not succeed

There has only been a few countries who have been declared to be in a offical by the UN famine in recent years and this South Sudan and Somalia only. Maybe Yemen will be added on that list soon.

Palestian has never been declared to be under any offical famine by the WHO or the UN. I arleady knew the answer to the question I asked you, I wanted to see if you actuallt had some knowledge apart from your emotions, turns out you dont.

Somalia's famine in 2011 was an actually man made famine, by Al Shabaab, who guess what also refused for people to leave the area. Al Shabaab also refused aid workers to bring food; sounds like the scenario you are describing in Palestian eh?

Unlike the bad quality drinking water in Palestian ( yet they are still able to live and procreate), Somalis had no water at all and watched their livestock and children die of thirst and starvation.

It sounds like it is you who has no knowledge, and sadly your lack of knowledge is about your own country.

why are you talking about something that happened in 2012 when people are dying right now la ilah ila lallah. naga tag nobody needs your help just leave this thread fadlan

Its actually the opposite I have no hatred for Arabs.

It is Arabs who have hatred in their hearts for Somalis. For if they cared about their Somali " Muslim" brothers they would not keep funding Al Shabaab.

why are you talking about something that happened in 2012 when people are dying right now la ilah ila lallah. naga tag nobody needs your help just leave this thread fadlan

Somalia was almost declared to be in a famine again this summer. So not ages ago is it. It still has a lot of problems, 50 people died just a few days ago and 1 year ago 700 people died in one go.

How come you people do not know anything about Somalia or care about Somalia.

Laakin an Arab has a paper cut and you all start crying.

Its actually the opposite I have no hatred for Arabs.

It is Arabs who have hatred in their hearts for Somalis. For if they cared about their Somali " Muslim" brothers they would not keep funding Al Shabaab.
are the people dying in gaza right now funding al shabaab if not what is your point @AarHawd_7 dadkan naxariis ma laha walahi I am leaving this thread

Somalia was almost declared to be in a famine again this summer. So not ages ago is it. It still has a lot of problems, 50 people died just a few days ago and 1 year ago 700 people died in one go.

How come you people do not know anything about Somalia or care about Somalia.

Laakin an Arab has a paper cut and you all start crying.
I along with my arab moseque raised 10,000 dollars for that drought stop with the anecdotal evidence

There has only been a few countries who have been declared to be in a official famine by the UN in recent years and this South Sudan and Somalia only. Maybe Yemen will be added on that list soon.

Palestian has never been declared to be under any official famine by the WHO or the UN. I arleady knew the answer to the question I asked you, I wanted to see if you actually had some knowledge apart from your emotions, turns out you dont.

I literally handed you all the facts you need.

Soomaliya maad tahay?? Abahaa ina madax dheer weydii. Suuqa baan ku arkan jiray, reer ciyaal suuq. Waxaad ii moodaysaa qof oo Soomali aheyn, madax baad ka xanuunsan tahay.

I literally handed you all the facts you need.

Soomaliya maad tahay?? Abahaa ina madax dheer weydii. Suuqa baan ku arkan jiray, reer ciyaal suuq. Waxaad ii moodaysaa qof oo Soomali aheyn, madax baad ka xanuunsan tahay.

First of all it is Somaali maa tahay? Waa maxay Somaliya maad tahay? Is that correct Somali? Sounds like you used google translate.

I think with your broken Somali you are trying to insult my father. So why are trying to insult my father?

Stick to to the topic.

@Saywa

I told you that Gaza isn't in a famine.

It's a blockade.

Do you know what that is?

Exactly, a famine is 10x worse than what Gaza is experiencing, so lets try to help Somalia. We are worse off than the Gazans.

There is nothing we can do for them. I feel bad for them, I feel bad for any human suffering.

But Somalis are literally starving to death and also being bombed, so Somalis have it worse.

May Ilaahay wipe out all the Yahuud in shaa Allah. People are funny comparing Palestine to Somalia. Somalis made their own country a shit hole, facts. Our Arab Palestine brothers are occupied by Yahuud ibnu Xaraam though.

God Bless reer Gaza! I suggest give the our Arab brothers our fertile soil, they deserve it. Somalis are stupid people killing eachother and the laughing stock of the world. They dont deserve it
What would arabs have achieved without oil? arabs have the west to thank for their infrastructure and education system, two things that somalis had no help with and with those things somalia would have been a better place with less wars since the ppl would all have jobs and better understanding of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts