Israel is attacking Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If a racism survey were held in Western countries like the ones on anti-Semitism, Israel would be near the top of the list. Jews kill and confiscate the properties of their weak suppressed Palestinians and then shout loudly with their anti semitic surveys of how many hooligans spat in the faces of Jews wearing kippot in London or Munich or other parts of the world, as if they were a threat to Jewish existence. Fucking hypocrites!!

I don't like Arabs, but seeing a fellow Muslim killed and robbed for no reason angers me.

If a racism survey were held in Western countries like the ones on anti-Semitism, Israel would be near the top of the list. Jews kill and confiscate the properties of their weak suppressed Palestinians and then shout loudly with their anti semitic surveys of how many hooligans spat in the faces of Jews wearing kippot in London or Munich or other parts of the world, as if they were a threat to Jewish existence. Fucking hypocrites!!

I don't like Arabs, but seeing a fellow Muslim killed and robbed for no reason angers me.

If you dont like them how can you be angry about them?:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending