Islam is the only hope for Native Americans to make a comeback

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These people went through such a defeat and collapse that is pretty much sealed. However, by embracing Islam and then becoming ethocentric, they can save what remains of there identity and slowly amass there numbers until they get opportunity to reclaim their lands. Destruction and loss of your land,language,identity and slavery has messed up the very few of them who remain today.

Among the groups who remain today are the Navajo, who suffered this barbarism known as the Long Walk of the Navajo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Walk_of_the_Navajo

We need to send Somali preachers to convert them and teach them Af Somali build on the legacy of Aw Barkhadle:banderas:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm still surprised these ppl exist. They look nothing like their ancestors in the drawings i've seen. Too much rape has made them look more chinese and less indian. Them and palestinians are the only langaab ppl that have been humiliated so greatly. Imagine waking up one day and you live on a reservation and your land is gone.

America was the most beautiful country in terms of landscapes and they took that from them.

:gucciwhat:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm still surprised these ppl exist. They look nothing like their ancestors in the drawings i've seen. Too much rape has made them look more chinese and less indian. Them and palestinians are the only langaab ppl that have been humiliated so greatly. Imagine waking up one day and you live on a reservation and your land is gone.

America was the most beautiful country in terms of landscapes and they took that from them.

:gucciwhat:
They are caged like animals and even now suffer from alcoholism and depression more than any group in America today. Alot of them marry out, further contributing to their langaabnimo and have stripped of their honor and pride.

You should read up what happened to the Taino who lived in Jamaica and were mass killed and raped and enslaved to the point of extinction:damedamn:

Why hasn't Islam done anything for your dumb habar gidir tribe?

somalis-loot-un-jpg.78074

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You have serious Cuqdad. What kind of trauma did you suffer at the hands HG to cause this much hatred:gucciwhat:
The modern backward caveman. Spreads the message of his superior qabil with a touch of Western views and atheism all while still supporting theories of fake lineage's.

You have serious Cuqdad. What kind of trauma did you suffer at the hands HG to cause this much hatred:gucciwhat:

It's not cuqdad, it's a serious question.
You appear to think Islam can resolve a people's problems and make them better. So that is why you are promoting it to Native Americans, right?

Yet your people--Habar Gidir/Hawiye-- belong to Islam, and are perhaps one of the most obnoxious cheerleaders for political Islam in Somalia, yet they are also among the biggest looters, thieves, war criminals, and human rights violators in the country. (Just ask the defenseless reer xamar cad cad whose women you raped and land/neighborhoods you stole). So my question to you is, if Islam was so worthwhile, why hasn't it done anything for habar gidir? Answer my question instead of accusing me of cuqdad and other epithets--it's beneath me to have cuqdad for a group i consider essentially animal-like.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Dark skin Indians are so rare. Those dark skin Indians are so unique looking and such beauty

I hope they preserve their culture and they should enforce marrying into their own kind

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's not cuqdad, it's a serious question.
You appear to think Islam can resolve a people's problems and make them better. So that is why you are promoting it to Native Americans, right?

Yet your people--Habar Gidir/Hawiye-- belong to Islam, and are perhaps one of the most obnoxious cheerleaders for political Islam in Somalia, yet they are also among the biggest looters, thieves, war criminals, and human rights violators in the country. (Just ask the defenseless reer xamar cad cad whose women you raped and land/neighborhoods you stole). So my question to you is, if Islam was so worthwhile, why hasn't it done anything for habar gidir? Answer my question instead of accusing me of cuqdad and other epithets--it's beneath me to have cuqdad for a group i consider essentially animal-like.
So you want to ignore Siyad barres bombing in Waqooyi and the attacks on MJs were you looted and raped but want to act like you were saints who abide by human rights?

@Timo Madow and proud @Finesse

@Samaalic Era wllahi they're defeated. They're done for. Their youth's mind is destoryed, alcohol abuse, gang, drugs, suicide, depression. The gov allows them to earn asinos and gives them tens of thousands of dollars when they become adult...for FREE...and they blow it. They're losing their heritage and genes too. There's a large community in the state of Iowa and they live like slaves to themselves.

They're isolated and forgotten. The white man won.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dark skin Indians are so rare. Those dark skin Indians are so unique looking and such beauty

I hope they preserve their culture and they should enforce marrying into their own kind
They need to reorganise and re-establish community through homogeneous marriage

Trending

Latest posts