Islam is the only hope for Native Americans to make a comeback

VixR

Veritas
Bayo Good is not external to God but part of God's Nature just like a circle being round isn't external to it but the nature of a circle.
Yeah, but circles are objectively round.

The whole point of God is a powerful, above-us, tool that decides what’s wrong and right, and commands us to obey it. This God’s morals is from a subjective source, bc it’s designed to propagate whatever the morals of the greater society are...God is a mouthpiece. It’s enforcement. That’s why religion exists. To bring “order”. Today, we’re shocked at order meant to many groups across the world, and how it was reinforced, and how many vastly different religions and belief systems stemmed from it.
I really don't know what would convince you about Allah but may he guide you. You should read about Islam and study it more so you would have a better understanding. Also talk to qualified Muslim scholars or debaters about Islam and I could give you names if you want.

I don't know where to start but listen and read to Surah Ar-Rahman:
So which of the favours of your lord will you deny?

Or the 99 names of Allah:
I can enjoy Quran. That’s not a problem. That’s not to say Islam and Quran arent manmade.

Yeah, but circles are objectively round.

The whole point of God is a powerful, above-us, tool that decides what’s wrong and right, and commands us to obey it. This God’s morals is from a subjective source, bc it’s designed to propagate whatever the morals of the greater society are...God is a mouthpiece. It’s enforcement. That’s why religion exists. To bring “order”. Today, we’re shocked at order meant to many groups across the world, and how it was reinforced, and how many vastly different religions and belief systems stemmed from it.

I can enjoy Quran. That’s not a problem. That’s not to say Islam and Quran arent manmade.
You should have stated this earlier instead of implying that you accepted the premise by referencing Euthyphros dilemma.

1) slave rebellions happened in many points in hisotry, wether they were from Christians or Muslims. Hindu slaves rebelled and fought against Muslims and there were slave rebellions in America from Christian slaves too. Anyway it's not that relevant, 1 tiny rebellion isn't gonna cleanse away the millions of slaves who were born and died as slaves in the west.

2) The Muslims were the Mongol's enemy and were standing in their way of expansion. After centuries on karbash from Mongols ofc they're gonna lose a battle. Also the Mongols were bery tolerant of religion. They promoted Islam along with many others in their empire. Muslim influence was expanding in the east so Islam then became a culture for some ethnics that left paganism. Many Mongols converted to Buddhism and Christianity.

In similar fashion the Romans hated Christians and wanted to get rid of them, yet, the empire became Christian and it spread to the whole continent of Europe.
btw very few Mongols are Muslim today. Actually, there's more Christian Mongols than the latter.

3) No...Gurey occupied 60% of Abyssinia. In fact, he tried to expand to Medri Bahri (an independent kingdom in current Eritrea) but the Medri Bahris defeated the Adals. Also the Ethios won the war just admit it. After Gurey got slayed by the Ethios the whole army retreated. Adal gradually lost land and control until it got absorbed by the Ethio empire. There's a reason why Harar today is majority Christian.

4) You're telling me that the Arabs didn't care that Israel was gonna claim their holy land and it was just political feuds? lol that's like saying the crusades were just for terrioty instead of religion.

@Waaqo of Punt

1.) Slave rebellions happened, but Muslim "slaves" rebelled more.

2.) Your original point was that the muslims didn't rebel against the Mongols and didn't fully rally under the banner of Islam, I prove you wrong and you finally concede.

3.) I don't think you understand what a stalemate is.

4.) Again see my or @astorecalledkmart posts on this point. Arab nationalism != Islam. Having Jerusalem as a focal point took the conflict from a nationalist to a religious one.