ISIS girl's UK citizenship revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I don't recall being handed a different passport upon my renewal than any other English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish person.

If I'm born here, I'm unconditionally British. This is not Saudi Arabia

It’s no Sweden either

Living in England is a privilege not a birth right especially if you are not English. If you choose to go to Syria you can either stay there or look for anyone else who is stupid enough to take you

Muji

VIP
If its determined thebrhave been redacalized then yes.There are plenty of murderers walking the streets. She hasnt killed anyone and she went there as a child....15 year old.

Nobody cares if she was. 15 years old! She is 19 years old right now and still agree with IS. How long should we wait??? Until she is 40? 50?

Guess what! I was 15 when Al Qaeda was around and I never had the temptation to join them! Stop sympathising with a buck tooth hooker who supports murderers and boosts their moral with her vagina

Muji

VIP
And that's where you're objectively wrong

Silly alt-right Sweden jab.

The UK took your parents in when they had no place to go, and you thank them by joining terrorist who want to kill the very people who helped you.

Low Iq traitors should be removed from our country, every loop hole should be exploited

Nobody cares if she was. 15 years old! She is 19 years old right now and still agree with IS. How long should we wait??? Until she is 40? 50?

Guess what! I was 15 when Al Qaeda was around and I never had the temptation to join them! Stop sympathising with a buck tooth hooker who supports murderers and boosts their moral with her vagina
You are ok being second class citizent and support whites being superior

The UK took your parents in when they had no place to go, and you thank them by joining terrorist who want to kill the very people who helped you.

Low Iq traitors should be removed from our country, every loop hole should be exploited

That's emotional thinking and a slippery slope. If we went with what we thought people deserved we would be an African country

Muji

VIP
You are ok being second class citizent and support whites being superior

It’s not about being second or first class sxb

We are not boarding a plane

I am so confident that I will never travel to a foreign country to be a jihadist that I will sign up for being deported if I do, are you?

She was stupid enough to go on camera and say Manchester victims deserved what they got. These were kids, do you not have sympathy for them or their family? Why should they be made to watch her waltz back into Britain? Do you even have sympathy for these people or the Yazidi women who were raped daily by ISIS. Why are you and @Kodeen so defensive over this inbred ?

@Kodeen was arrested during the London riots and was given five years for stealing a bottle of water. The government made an example out of him. They didn’t start handing out the same sentence when the riots stopped. The country will take special measures for special cases.

Last comment to you both

God bless the Queen and our Pakistani Home Secretary.

It’s not about being second or first class sxb

We are not boarding a plane

I am so confident that I will never travel to a foreign country to be a jihadist that I will sign up for being deported if I do, are you?

She was stupid enough to go on camera and say Manchester victims deserved what they got. These were kids, do you not have sympathy for them or their family? Why should they be made to watch her waltz back into Britain? Do you even have sympathy for these people or the Yazidi women who were raped daily by ISIS. Why are you and @Kodeen so defensive over this inbred ?

@Kodeen was arrested during the London riots and was given five years for stealing a bottle of water. The government made an example out of him. They didn’t start handing out the same sentence when the riots stopped. The country will take special measures for special cases.

Last comment to you both

God bless the Queen and our Pakistani Home Secretary.

I am not defensive. I am just surprised that you believe ethnicity/race should be a precursor to nationality and true citizenship. Or at least a factor. I would not feel comfortable living here if my citizenship was conditional. Conditions often change

Apparently so! I think this explains why some people feel out of place and relentlessly bang on about race. They do not believe they belong here and have bought into racist rhetoric
She just cant see the bigger picture. Some people simply cant see where certain decisions will lead and only will cry foul when someone they care for is effected. There is over 400 actual isis fighters who returned to uk living here. This woman was not even a fighter. There is also political point scoring going on here. Uk home secretary is a paki and he dont want to be seen letting her in cause this case will make him look bad. But he was ok letting hundreds of fighters in on the low.

@Knowles stick to bashing faraxs sis. Politics andvlong term trends in it isnt your strong suit

Muji

VIP
I am not defensive. I am just surprised that you believe ethnicity/race should be a precursor to nationality and true citizenship. Or at least a factor. I would not feel comfortable living here if my citizenship was conditional. Conditions often change

Then you should leave!

Walal when I got my 23andme results back it didn’t say English or Celtic, this is not my indigenous country I am simply here by the mercy of the Tony Blair labour government.

World

VIP
She was born in the UK and her citizenship was revoked. It’s against international law to make someone stateless.

Personally don’t give a f*ck about this individual, she deserves it. But the reason why her citizenship was revoked is because the home office believes she’ll be eligible for a Bangladeshi passport(a country she’s never visited before). Basically they can revoke all Somalis in the UK of our citizenship even if we’re 3rd or 4th generation since we would be eligible for a Somalian passport.

Very scary and sets a dangerous precedent.

Muji

VIP
She was born in the UK and her citizenship was revoked. It’s against international law to make someone stateless.

Personally don’t give a f*ck about this individual, she deserves it. But the reason why her citizenship was revoked is because the home office believes she’ll be eligible for a Bangladeshi passport. Basically they can revoke all Somalis in the UK of our citizenship even if we’re 3rd or 4th generation since we would be eligible for a Somalian passport.

Very scary and sets a dangerous precedent.

World if you become a terrorist I hope they send you to Somalia too

This is such a non-issue

Muji

VIP

Kodeen if you are so upset about shamama why don’t you set up a gofundme for her to get her walls restitched as I’ve heard she lost them after the 9th ISIS Jihadi she comforted

#BuildShamamasWallsAndKodeenWillPayForIt

Best decision the UK government has ever made!. This should act as a deterrent for other Salafi Idiots who want fight abroad and just come back like nothing happened.

But i think Somalis should be especially careful now, because remember the deported Arabs and Asians will go back to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You, on the other hand will be going back to this :mjlol:

Muji

VIP
Best decision the UK government has ever made!. This should act as a deterrent for other Salafi Idiots who want fight abroad and just come back like nothing happened.

But i think Somalis should be especially careful now, because remember the deported Arabs and Asian will go back to this
You, on the other hand will be going back to this :mjlol:

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

@Kodeen i hope you’re reading this walal

A Dubai tech tower block does not await you. It’s back to opening a camels vagina for her so she can be inseminated and sleeping with hyenas

Kodeen if you are so upset about shamama why don’t you set up a gofundme for her to get her walls restitched as I’ve heard she lost them after the 9th ISIS Jihadi she comforted

#BuildShamamasWallsAndKodeenWillPayForIt

You are extremely sexist, you like body shaming women dont you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts