ISIS girl's UK citizenship revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
False speculation.

“The lawyer representing the jihadi bride, Shamima Begum, has said her family is considering "all legal avenues to challenge the decision" after she had her British citizenship revoked by the Home Office.

The 19-year-old, who had expressed the desire to return to the UK with her newborn son, will now be banned from entering the country.

International law forbids nations from making people stateless by revoking their only citizenship, prompting speculation that Begum held dual citizenship.

But on Wednesday morning, Begum's lawyer Tasnime Akunjee said that although her client's parents are both from Bangladesh, their daughter does not have dual nationality.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...a-begum-has-british-citizenship-revoked-home/

Walal the British government is being led by a Pakistani who’s father was an immigrant. He knows the tricks people like world and Shaima play in order to get what they want and he is using the same tactics of using loopholes to play her at her own game.

Bangladesh is like Israel where by law any Bangladeshi (Jew in the case of Israel) is allowed to enter the country and stay for however long they want. They do not need a visa. If shaimama argues she has never visited Bangladesh the British gov will argue she never visited Syria either but wanted to live there.

We all know she wants to enter the UK for the free ceydh and This is nothing to do with patriotism. And I hope the British government do everything they can to stop her from coming

:ohhh: I never knew that. So anyone of Bangladeshi descent is automatically granted citizenship, so Shamima has an option and is therefore technically not stateless. The UK must play dirty and look for any legal loophole to stop her coming back.

Muji

VIP
:ohhh: I never knew that. So anyone of Bangladeshi descent is automatically granted citizenship, so Shamima has an option and is therefore technically not stateless. The UK must play dirty and look for any legal loophole to stop her coming back.

Razor walal you are an amazing newcomer and I’m glad you agree with me.

@World and @Kodeen are being led into the abyss by a dooms dayer @Inquisitive_ whi believes the world is flat and that we are all chipped from birth.

You chose the right side

False speculation.

“The lawyer representing the jihadi bride, Shamima Begum, has said her family is considering "all legal avenues to challenge the decision" after she had her British citizenship revoked by the Home Office.

The 19-year-old, who had expressed the desire to return to the UK with her newborn son, will now be banned from entering the country.

International law forbids nations from making people stateless by revoking their only citizenship, prompting speculation that Begum held dual citizenship.

But on Wednesday morning, Begum's lawyer Tasnime Akunjee said that although her client's parents are both from Bangladesh, their daughter does not have dual nationality.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...a-begum-has-british-citizenship-revoked-home/

She has an option and her country of descent is ready to grant her full citizenship. Her saying she is stateless is like someone with food in front of them saying they're starving. No excuse :camby:And remember the whole reason why she wants to come is for her child's safety and health, Bangladesh is a peaceful country with decent medical care.

Muji

VIP
Lol I love that they sent the letter to her family and said if you speak to her please pass on the message, we would be very grateful

Brits will tell you the F off in the nicest way wallahi it’s an art form

Lol I love that they sent the letter to her family and said if you speak to her please pass on the message, we would be very grateful

Brits will tell you the F off in the nicest way wallahi it’s an art form
200.gif

68 IQ are they really arguing for this piece of excrement ?, who gives a shit if she is stateless, in my opinion she is getting of easily she deserves nothing less then a bullet between the eye and her child adopted.

Muji

VIP
68 IQ are they really arguing for this piece of excrement ?, who gives a shit if she is stateless, in my opinion she is getting of easily she deserves nothing less then a bullet between the eye and her child adopted.

Her child should be adopted by two same sex parents. It would be better off..

Do you know who she named the child after? An extremist who used to kill Jews lol

Muji

VIP
@Baki walal @Kodeen and @World seem to think she is facing the same plight as they were when they overslept and didn’t make it to their job centre appointment

Kulaha she deserves a second chance and can she appeal based on human rights. You can’t fool the British government for serious offences my g.

@Baki walal @Kodeen and @World seem to think she is facing the same plight as they were when they overslept and didn’t make it to their job centre appointment

Kulaha she deserves a second chance and can she appeal based on human rights. You can’t fool the British government for serious offences my g.

As if the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Syrians had a second chance, when they were getting maimed, tortured, beheaded and killed, some of the users on this site got a few screws loose that's why i call this place from time to time Asylum-spot cos the forum is full of mental patients.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
As if the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Syrians had a second chance, when they were getting maimed, tortured, beheaded and killed, some of the users on this site got a few screws loose that's why i call this place from time to time Asylum-spot cos the forum is full mental patients.

They are extremists or supporters of extremists. They use language like human rights and womans right because they know it tugs at the heart of lefties.

World

VIP
She has an option and her country of descent is ready to grant her full citizenship. Her saying she is stateless is like someone with food in front of them saying they're starving. No excuse :camby:And remember the whole reason why she wants to come is for her child's safety and health, Bangladesh is a peaceful country with decent medical care.
She is eligible to apply for Bangladeshi citizenship due to her heritage but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s stateless. They can reject her application, and probably would. Then what? It doesn’t change the fact that the UK would have broken dozens of UN treaties and laws.

Australia passed similar laws, regardless if you were born here or not, once you are convicted of terrorism and jailed more than (can’t remember how long) x amount of years, then you will automatically lose your citizenship and be deported to your parents country of origin. Some ISIS terrorists in Kurdish and Turkish jails have their citizenships already revoked and they were born here. But here is the catch. If your parents country refuses to accept you as a citizen, then, by international law, you couldn’t be rendered stateless and your birth country must honour your citizenship. Now, if Bangladesh (with British sticks & carrots) accepts her, she has zero chance that her appeal against the citizenship revocation to be reversed by a court.

@East side and your fellow extremist sympathiser

You are trying to game the system by using human rights to force a woman back into a country where she hates 98% of its population who fall into the category of not being Muslim

In the same way the British government should play her and bribe Bangladesh to take back its trash

You strike me as white people pleaser, the kind whos day wouldvbe made if a white person told them you aint like other somalis. Sadly you will discover in the future no one respects an as$ kisser and you will wake up one day.

Muji

VIP
You strike me as white people pleaser, the kind whos day wouldvbe made if a white person told them you aint like other somalis. Sadly you will discover in the future no one respects an as$ kisser and you will wake up one day.

You strike me as an extremist pleases, the kind who’s day would’ve...

You get the picture. Since there is no cadan person here, I would be wasting my time if I said this for them don’t you think?

You strike me as an extremist pleases, the kind who’s day would’ve...

You get the picture. Since there is no cadan person here, I would be wasting my time if I said this for them don’t you think?
Im not extremist. But you love to paint anyone who disagree with you extremist. You cant see past the girl and see the bigger picture. Even @AussieHustler said to you in the nicest way you wrong. Like I said close to 500 people have already returned here. Over 100 of them were on the ground. I know one of them walking the streets now. Lovely guy actually. This whole case is political game played by a paki politician

Muji

VIP
Im not extremist. But you love to paint anyone who disagree with you extremist. You cant see past the girl and see the bigger picture. Even @AussieHustler said to you in the nicest way you wrong. Like I said close to 500 people have already returned here. Over 100 of them were on the ground. I know one of them walking the streets now. Lovely guy actually. This whole case is political game played by a paki politician

Nobody cares about shamana atleast the other ones had the brains not to publicisize their degeneracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts