ISIS girl's UK citizenship revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
The UK is dumping it's terrorists to third world countries after being complicit in the creation of ISIS. Bangladesh should tell them to f*ck off

Sweetheart go and look at her picture this ain’t no English Rose!

exactly....she was born in uk and doesnt have another citizentship. This is uk saying saying even if you are born here and lived here all your life, you are not real british. Take her to uk and jail her. But you cant give your terrorist to other nations

Yes you can and we will

She lost her right as a british citizen when she volunteered to go to Syria to open her legs wide and act as a human dumpster to terrorists and murderers. Living in the UK is privilege if you are not ethnically british and if you decide to become a terrorist, we should send them on their merry way.
He wrote to her family informing them he had made such an order, believing the fact her parents are of Bangladeshi heritage means she can apply for citizenship of that country – though Begum says she has never visited it. From guardian....she never been there

Who cares if she hasn’t visited, she never visited Syria when she went there to be the breeding machine. I’m sure the UK gov will be happy to supply her with a map.
This should be the final nail in the coffin for those integrationists that consider themselves British just because they were born here.

They will strip you of that citizenship and deport you whenever they feel like it, like they already done to many Somalis for refusing to entrap other Somali's.

Tomorrow, the rules will be broadened further to include other things like refusing to serve their armies, holding different opinions etc.

White British males or females never get their citizenship's revoked, no matter how horrendous their crime is.

Oh look at the dooms dayer. The person who made the decision, the head of the home office is of Pakistani descent but go off sis. This cretin that you are caping for has shown no remorse and has stated that she does not regret going to Syria. She also said the children bombed in Ariana Grandes concert deserved it because Syrian kids are bombed too. I bet you agree with her don’t you.

Muji

VIP
yep but it wont be a wake up call for the sellouts. You can never be truly british in their eyes. You can be on paper

Yes I’m a proud sellout to jihadis and the willing s for jihadis

IF you saw ISIS raping yazidi women, throwing men from a building, beheadig other Muslims and you asked to join them...you can die for all I care.

Muji

VIP
Why seek to go “home” to the “infidels” that she hates them so much and wants to destroy them? A new globally run Guantanamo with waterboarding and the 9 miles of GWB’s torture guideline in operation should be opened for these people. Dic.k Cheney should be asked to run.

They didn’t leave ISIS voluntarily and she hasn’t even recanted her support towards them, they are sneaky angry jihadists who are coming “home” to cause mass destruction. Open a new Guantanamo for them and put all of them in there regardless of their race, ethnicity or gender.

Sxb I’m so confused with the left right now. On one hand they are saying someone like Liam Neesan should never be able to work again and cannot be redeemed, but then when it comes to jihadis who support the murder of gays, rape of non-Muslim women, and slaughter of infidels they are talking about rehabilitation.

:noneck:

Sxb I’m so confused with the left right now. On one hand they are saying someone like Liam Neesan should never be able to work again and cannot be redeemed, but then when it comes to jihadis who support the murder of gays, rape of non-Muslim women, and slaughter of infidels they are talking about rehabilitation.

:noneck:

@Knowles

The Left aren’t a monolithic group and they support and disagree with all types of issues. As far as Liam Leeson is concerned, the idiot wanted to correlate the heroic character of his (shit) movies at a time when he really did hunt (black men) in revenge of an alleged rape of his friend by a black man. The white hero. f*ck him.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

The Left aren’t a monolithic group and they support and disagree with all types of issues. As far as Liam Leeson is concerned, the idiot wanted to correlate the heroic character of his (shit) movies at a time when he really did hunt (black men) in revenge of an alleged rape of his friend by a black man. The white hero. f*ck him.

Gosh talk about twisting my point! I’m not standing up for Neesan I’m bemused that they can call for no redemption for an actor who did something racist a while ago but think someone who still supports ISIS and has contributed to their cause can be redeemed by attending a course about mindfulness. Smh

Yes I’m a proud sellout to jihadis and the willing s for jihadis

IF you saw ISIS raping yazidi women, throwing men from a building, beheadig other Muslims and you asked to join them...you can die for all I care.
You are making choice based on emotions. Im not her to defend her. But she is british born and breed. There has been white brits who went there and came back. You are basically saying your future kids born in uk shouldnt have the same right as white brits. Or you trust giving the government that right as you trust them not to use it for other excuses

Gosh talk about twisting my point! I’m not standing up for Neesan I’m bemused that they can call for no redemption for an actor who did something racist a while ago but think someone who still supports ISIS and has contributed to their cause can be redeemed by attending a course about mindfulness. Smh

@Knowles

I do believe in second and third chances, but these people are totally brainwashed and wasted, angry and most of them want to avenge for the loss of their “Caliphate”. They are the most dangerous people & via taqiya, they might fake signs of change, but it’s impossible to re-radicalise them.

Muji

VIP
You are making choice based on emotions. Im not her to defend her. But she is british born and breed. There has been white brits who went there and came back. You are basically saying your future kids born in uk shouldnt have the same right as white brits. Or you trust giving the government that right as you trust them not to use it for other excuses

Sis what part are you not following in this
She has stated that she does not regret joining Isis
That she still supports them
That Britain being bombed by terrorists is justified.

The only reason that this turd is coming back is because she wants ceydh. If my kids joined ISIS or al shabbab wallahi I would be pleased if they were banned from returning. I love sweet justice, if Britain had sharia law how would they treat a returning traitor???

Sis what part are you not following in this
She has stated that she does not regret joining Isis
That she still supports them
That Britain being bombed by terrorists is justified.

The only reason that this turd is coming back is because she wants ceydh. If my kids joined ISIS or al shabbab wallahi I would be pleased if they were banned from returning. I love sweet justice, if Britain had sharia law how would they treat a returning traitor???

Her justice is to jail her. Britian isnt gonna take its bad eggs and plant them somewhere else. She is british.....this is her home. Again you think if her name was sarah smith they woukd revoke her citizenship? Either you are brit or not...treat people the same. You just dont see the bigger pic and focusing on her

Muji

VIP
Her justice is to jail her. Britian isnt gonna take its bad eggs and plant them somewhere else. She is british.....this is her home. Again you think if her name was sarah smith they woukd revoke her citizenship? Either you are brit or not...treat people the same. You just dont see the bigger pic and focusing on her

She’s not Britain bad eggs. It wasn’t Richard and Eric going to Syria let’s be honest. She was radicalised by other Muslims who should also be deported. Stop pretending this brown curry is English subhanallah. Tbh we are all bored of playing mental gymnastics to give a terrorist a get out of jail free card. Anyone who went to Syria regardless of race should be deported. Let the Syrian army deal with her. It just so happens that her stupid ass should have read the small print. Bangladesh offers entry to any Bangladeshi across the globe in the same way that Israel does for Jews. Why is she refusing to live with fellow Muslims and opting to live with the kuffar she despises and wants bombed?

She’s not Britain bad eggs. It wasn’t Richard and Eric going to Syria let’s be honest. She was radicalised by other Muslims who should also be deported. Stop pretending this brown curry is English subhanallah. Tbh we are all bored of playing mental gymnastics to give a terrorist a get out of jail free card. Anyone who went to Syria regardless of race should be deported. Let the Syrian army deal with her. It just so happens that her stupid ass should have read the small print. Bangladesh offers entry to any Bangladeshi across the globe in the same way that Israel does for Jews. Why is she refusing to live with fellow Muslims and opting to live with the kuffar she despises and wants bombed?
Who is we? You are somali.....you think they see you more as brit than the million asains born here? I know a white brit who is still there.....where you gonna deport him? These people are in camps being watched. If these countries get built up they dont want to keep foreign criminals

Muji

VIP
Who is we? You are somali.....you think they see you more as brit than the million asains born here? I know a white brit who is still there.....where you gonna deport him? These people are in camps being watched. If these countries get built up they dont want to keep foreign criminals

Lol it applies to me too sweety

Gosh it’s not that hard to not be a terrorist

Lol it applies to me too sweety

Gosh it’s not that hard to not be a terrorist
Here is the wording of the law. uk has the right to revoke citizenship if a person behaves in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the UK.

Nothing about terrorism. The language matters when you create a law so you can use the law for more than the case you are creating for. When this law was argued this was the actual argument. It was vague language on purpose so it can be used for more than terrorist. You also cantbmake a person stateless which is why uk will buy her bengali citizentship by giving some dodgy politicians money over there.

This means somali brits born here can be sent to somalia in the future by buying a politician over there. I dont want terrorist, murderers, rapists etc etc who were created here sent to somalia.

Muji

VIP
Just because you were born in a tent in a Calais doesn't mean we were. Nacala, I am British and my citizenship should be irrevocable.

Nah it shouldn’t

There is a reason you are on Somalispot and not Englishspot. If you decide to go to Syrian to offer your womb in support of the Islamic state, I will be the first one to call for your removal

Muji

VIP
Here is the wording of the law. uk has the right to revoke citizenship if a person behaves in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the UK.

Nothing about terrorism. The language matters when you create a law so you can use the law for more than the case you are creating for. When this law was argued this was the actual argument. It was vague language on purpose so it can be used for more than terrorist. You also cantbmake a person stateless which is why uk will buy her bengali citizentship by giving some dodgy politicians money over there.

This means somali brits born here can be sent to somalia in the future by buying a politician over there. I dont want terrorist, murderers, rapists etc etc who were created here sent to somalia.

But you want them to be released in to british society lol?

Nah it shouldn’t

There is a reason you are on Somalispot and not Englishspot. If you decide to go to Syrian to offer your womb in support of the Islamic state, I will be the first one to call for your removal

I don't recall being handed a different passport upon my renewal than any other English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish person.

If I'm born here, I'm unconditionally British. This is not Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.