ISIS girl's UK citizenship revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Can you report a female mod for sexist comments about females? The complaint will be handled by herself so I dont know we will get justice for these horrible remarks about women

Lol

A female mod and a male mod is entitled to an opinion sxb. I love how people like you are masters at manipulating rules and laws to defend extremists. Very masterful

Lol

A female mod and a male mod is entitled to an opinion sxb. I love how people like you are masters at manipulating rules and laws to defend extremists. Very masterful

Opinion? Is that what you call an opinion? We call that hateful rhetoric where I'm from

Muji

VIP
Opinion? Is that what you call an opinion? We call that hateful rhetoric where I'm from

Lol are you sure you want to go down this path of harassing the mods, you’ve already lost your DM privilege for doing the same thing to another mod.

Lol are you sure you want to go down this path of harassing the mods, you’ve already lost your DM privilege for doing the same thing to another mod.

You know exactly why I lost my DM privileges. Because CaliSomali is everything you are not, that's why.

She is God-fearing, brown-skinned and Californian

Either way, it seems you cannot defend your sexist remarks. Do you now understand why I said I don't trust extreme feminist woc

Muji

VIP
You know exactly why I lost my DM privileges. Because CaliSomali is everything you are not, that's why.

She is God-fearing, brown-skinned and Californian

Either way, it seems you cannot defend your sexist remarks. Do you now understand why I said I don't trust extreme feminist woc

Shut up kodeen

I don’t like having serious discussions with dumb people. The extremists WOC in twitter are splitting blood on twitter asking Shamaina to receive NHS funded counselling and to be returned. I’m virtually taking this stand alone, going against feminists and extremists. I like to think for myself.

Muji

VIP
@East side and your fellow extremist sympathiser

You are trying to game the system by using human rights to force a woman back into a country where she hates 98% of its population who fall into the category of not being Muslim

In the same way the British government should play her and bribe Bangladesh to take back its trash

World

VIP
World if you become a terrorist I hope they send you to Somalia too

This is such a non-issue
Women are so fickle minded and emotional.

Can you not see the bigger picture here?

By making an ethnic minority British born citizen stateless on the basis that she is eligible for Bangladeshi citizen, the Home Office are indirectly saying that ethnic minorities are second citizens and will never truly be British.

And if you think that just because you’ve left Islam, assimilated, or married a white man, that you will be left off the hook, then you’re absolutely wrong.

Until the end of World War 2, Japanese internment camps were established in the United States. Over 110,000 Americans whose only crime was having a Japanese surname were stripped of their homes and businesses and sent to internment camps. And if you think it was just the Americans, then you’re wrong as well. 22,000 Japanese Canadians faced the same fait and were forcefully relocated in the name of ‘national security’. They were even stripped of their Canadian citizenship and deported back to Japan.

That’s why I’m always shocked when I read delusional people like you who think that you would be exempt from deportation for being a ‘model citizen’. There was not a single American or Canadian citizen of Japanese descent, charged with espionage, sabotage or treason during the war.

If Shamima Begum isn’t a British citizen, then a piece of paper won’t change the fact that you aren’t either.

Shut up kodeen

I don’t like having serious discussions with dumb people. The extremists WOC in twitter are splitting blood on twitter asking Shamaina to receive NHS funded counselling and to be returned. I’m virtually taking this stand alone, going against feminists and extremists. I like to think for myself.

:mjlol:

Everyone that doesn't agree with my poorly constructed argument is an extremist - Knowles, 2019

Muji

VIP
Women are so fickle minded and emotional.

Can you not see the bigger picture here?

By making an ethnic minority British born citizen stateless on the basis that she is eligible for Bangladeshi citizen, the Home Office are indirectly saying that ethnic minorities are second citizens and will never truly be British.

And if you think that just because you’ve left Islam, assimilated, or married a white man, that you will be left off the hook, then you’re absolutely wrong.

Until the end of World War 2, Japanese internment camps were established in the United States. Over 110,000 Americans whose only crime was having a Japanese surname were stripped of their homes and businesses and sent to internment camps. And if you think it was just the Americans, then you’re wrong as well. 22,000 Japanese Canadians faced the same fait and were forcefully relocated in the name of ‘national security’. They were even stripped of their Canadian citizenship and deported back to Japan.

That’s why I’m always shocked when I read delusional people like you who think that you would be exempt from deportation for being a ‘model citizen’. There was not a single American or Canadian citizen of Japanese descent, charged with espionage, sabotage or treason during the war.

If Shamima Begum isn’t a British citizen, then a piece of paper won’t change the fact that you aren’t either.

I’m not interested walal. Even the mosques have started a petition to force her not to return. She is bad publicity for Muslims. If you feel so sorry for her why don’t you go to Syria and volunteer to be her mahram?

Have you heard her speak? She is a few pennies short and has extremely disgusting teeth. They are baby teeth and spaced apart, braces can not fix this. She’s guaranteed to be the product of incest therefore forgoes any human rights. Unless she wants to live in the pig enclosure in London zoo she better make herself comfortable where she is.

Muji

VIP
@Basra do you think I’m being too harsh eedo

I like to be at the opposite spectrum to you so that I know I’m right so please give me your opinion

@Yaquub why do you think the notorious misogynists @World @Kodeen are so concerned about a woman when they’ve never shown concern before? Do you think they support her because she is their type of women. Offering her womb to the men who fight the kuffar?

World

VIP
I’m not interested walal. Even the mosques have started a petition to force her not to return. She is bad publicity for Muslims. If you feel so sorry for her why don’t you go to Syria and volunteer to be her mahram?

Have you heard her speak? She is a few pennies short and has extremely disgusting teeth. They are baby teeth and spaced apart, braces can not fix this. She’s guaranteed to be the product of incest therefore forgoes any human rights. Unless she wants to live in the pig enclosure in London zoo she better make herself comfortable where she is.
She is a UK citizen and deserves a fair trial. Over 400 British ISIS fighters have returned to the UK and faced justice, so why shouldn’t she when she was groomed at 15 year old and was not a fighter?

Muji

VIP
She is a UK citizen and deserves a fair trial. Over 400 British ISIS fighters have returned to the UK and faced justice, so why shouldn’t she when she was groomed at 15 year old and was not a fighter?

Because she’s 19 now and went on camera to say that Manchester bombing victims deserved it and she doesn’t regret going to Syria. That’s why! Do you have any further questions?

World

VIP
Because she’s 19 now and went on camera to say that Manchester bombing victims deserved it and she doesn’t regret going to Syria. That’s why! Do you have any further questions?
Let a UK court decide that. It doesn’t change the fact that she’s British and we can’t dump our trash into other countries. Why isn’t the likes of Anjem Choudary and co imprisoned for their terrorist supporting views, but instead given a platform to spread their rubbish?

Muji

VIP
Let a UK court decide that. It doesn’t change the fact that she’s British and we can’t dump our trash into other countries. Why isn’t the likes of Anjem Choudary and co imprisoned for their terrorist supporting views, but instead given a platform to spread their rubbish?

He was imprisoned and served time. But even he didn’t go as far as to go there and offer his butt home as relief for extremists who spent the day chopping heads off.

If i'm not mistaken i think her case is different because she has dual nationality (Bangladesh) and that made it easier for them to revoke her citizenship. The other UK Jihadis that were allowed back might have only held British citizenship and it's against the international law to make someone stateless. So that might explain why these other terrorists were allowed back, but not her.

World

VIP
If i'm not mistaken i think her case is different because she has dual nationality (Bangladesh) and that made it easier for them to revoke her citizenship. The other UK Jihadis that were allowed back might have only held British citizenship and it's against the international law to make someone stateless. So that might explain why these other terrorists were allowed back, but not her.
Wrong. Her lawyer clarified that she has never visited Bangladesh and doesn’t have a Bangladeshi passport. It is illegal and against human rights for any country to make its own citizens stateless.

Muji

VIP

Walal the British government is being led by a Pakistani who’s father was an immigrant. He knows the tricks people like world and Shaima play in order to get what they want and he is using the same tactics of using loopholes to play her at her own game.

Bangladesh is like Israel where by law any Bangladeshi (Jew in the case of Israel) is allowed to enter the country and stay for however long they want. They do not need a visa. If shaimama argues she has never visited Bangladesh the British gov will argue she never visited Syria either but wanted to live there.

We all know she wants to enter the UK for the free ceydh and This is nothing to do with patriotism. And I hope the British government do everything they can to stop her from coming

@Basra do you think I’m being too harsh eedo

I like to be at the opposite spectrum to you so that I know I’m right so please give me your opinion

@Yaquub why do you think the notorious misogynists @World @Kodeen are so concerned about a woman when they’ve never shown concern before? Do you think they support her because she is their type of women. Offering her womb to the men who fight the kuffar?

:hemad: You know I haven't said anything sexist so you're throwing wild accusations hoping something sticks just because I'm male. Once again abayo, it seems you cannot denounce or defend your internalised mysoginistic views and remarks.

It seems we have reached an impasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending