ISIS claims responsibility for attack in busy Moscow-area concert venue that left at least 60 dead

Sol

?
>Do nothing to Russia despite years of Russian being present in ISIS regions
>Never go after the biggest hitters in your area
>Suddenly decide its time to go after Russia when your forced have been whittled down to non-existence
Nah I aint buying it the usual suspects are behind it
adb.png

Russia could go on a massive bombing campaign in Ukraine since they are now mass producing huge FAB 3000 missiles. The coming offensive will see the sudden collapse of Ukraine. Ukraine is out of munitions, manpower, and money. If Biden were smart, he would cut his losses now to save whatever little chance he has at reelection.

Russia could go on a massive bombing campaign in Ukraine since they are now mass producing huge FAB 3000 missiles. The coming offensive will see the sudden collapse of Ukraine. Ukraine is out of munitions, manpower, and money. If Biden were smart, he would cut his losses now to save whatever little chance he has at reelection.

With Israel setting the standards of war crimes and all the west laying down and accepting that’s what the Palestinians deserve, Russia is going to go on their October 7th terrorist attack as justification

I don't want to defend ISIS but that's a reach...

no it isn't.... how come prior to this their number one enemy seemed to be the Taliban? if they are not CIA/mossad why do they fight Talibs like they're George Bush and why do u never ever hear about them attacking the Jewish state? if they are these people who are so willing to die and who are all about fighting and who mysteriously seem able to show up anywhere, why don't they go fight the Zionists in Gaza??

I think it's very clear that ISIS is a puppet and convenient boogeyman to make people hate Muslims

Its not ISIS. they are too dumb and broken. in 2017 they thought the Las Vegas shooting was them and claimed responsibility even though the perpreator wasnt a daeshi.

no it isn't.... how come prior to this their number one enemy seemed to be the Taliban? if they are not CIA/mossad why do they fight Talibs like they're George Bush and why do u never ever hear about them attacking the Jewish state? if they are these people who are so willing to die and who are all about fighting and who mysteriously seem able to show up anywhere, why don't they go fight the Zionists in Gaza??

I think it's very clear that ISIS is a puppet and convenient boogeyman to make people hate Muslims
They are an "Islamic State" - they are against Afghanistan for receiving 40 million a week in aid from America, attempting to ally with the Rawafidh who slayed civilians without mercy in Al-Shaam.

Do yourself a favour and read up on them rather than projecting some sort of misguided notion.

You want ISIS to fight the Zionists? Did you know that their province was thwarted by a coalition of Egypt, Hamas and Israel? Is ISIS suddenly the flag-bearer of the Ummah?

Do you know that the "Axis of Resistance" controls two borders, where is the significant damage from them? Where is the army of Al-Saud, are they too busy erecting idols in Riyadh?

If I remember, you're the same person who praises the likes of Saaed Raslan? lol.

They are an "Islamic State" - they are against Afghanistan for receiving 40 million a week in aid from America, attempting to ally with the Rawafidh who slayed civilians without mercy in Al-Shaam.

Do yourself a favour and read up on them rather than projecting some sort of misguided notion.

You want ISIS to fight the Zionists? Did you know that their province was thwarted by a coalition of Egypt, Hamas and Israel? Is ISIS suddenly the flag-bearer of the Ummah?

Do you know that the "Axis of Resistance" controls two borders, where is the significant damage from them? Where is the army of Al-Saud, are they too busy erecting idols in Riyadh?

If I remember, you're the same person who praises the likes of Saaed Raslan? lol.

A75201C8-E8C8-4D85-8258-C0A1FF346FCF.jpeg

08264D2E-847D-41A8-A50F-32021BCEC37F.jpeg