ISIS claims responsibility for attack in busy Moscow-area concert venue that left at least 60 dead

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You said "simply because of their religious sect", dismissing their acts as something trivial.

Stop trolling.
those people in parachinar did literally nothing to warrant a masjid getting blown up by the Pakistani taliban.Also how am I trolling I’m talking about innocent people getting killed and that’s what you say

those people in parachinar did literally nothing to warrant a masjid getting blown up by the Pakistani taliban.Also how am I trolling I’m talking about innocent people getting killed and that’s what you say
Ok..?

My original point was regarding those in Russia. How this is related to it is beyond me... are you insinuating I condone their acts?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Ok..?

My original point was regarding those in Russia. How this is related to it is beyond me... are you insinuating I condone their acts?
My original point was about Isis condemning Palestinian resistance towards Israel because I thought it was relevant then you went off talking about rafidas or whatever they are called.

you said “You said "simply because of their religious sect", dismissing their acts as something trivial”

so I brought up an incident in which innocent people who did absolutely nothing to warrant getting killed by whilst being inside a masjid not saying you condone them but you can’t say stuff like that when people have been getting killed due to sectarian violence for years.

My original point was about Isis condemning Palestinian resistance towards Israel because I thought it was relevant then you went off talking about rafidas or whatever they are called.

you said “You said "simply because of their religious sect", dismissing their acts as something trivial”

so I brought up an incident in which innocent people who did absolutely nothing to warrant getting killed by whilst being inside a masjid not saying you condone them but you can’t say stuff like that when people have been getting killed due to sectarian violence for years.
I simply pointed out how you twisted their words given how they didn't "condemn" the resistance but the alliance, you then diverted from the point.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I simply pointed out how you twisted their words given how they didn't "condemn" the resistance but the alliance, you then diverted from the point.
i asked if rawaafidh meant Shia and you said in a way yes” so I talked about how hypocritical isis was for giving a shit about who resistance fighters are aligned with considering the fact that isis commit heinous acts against Muslims everyday.

Also I’m not gonna go back and forth with you on this topic about shias bro 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
i asked if rawaafidh meant Shia and you said in a way yes” so I talked about how hypocritical isis was for giving a shit about who resistance fighters are aligned with considering the fact that isis commit heinous acts against Muslims everyday.

Also I’m not gonna go back and forth with you on this topic 🙂
Okay...?

Isn't it ironic that they're known for their "barbaric acts" yet their crimes are still not comparable to the "Axis of Resistance".

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
That account should be shut down for inciting hate but we all know that won't happen.

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Putin wants to pull a Neyanyahu! He wants to go full nuclear war by rilling up Russians that they have been attacked!
Russia Chechen relations are right now better than they were in 1990s.

it’s unlikely. The party of Putin has a lot support by Russian Muslims. The presidents of Chechenya Dagestan and others support Putin.

makes sense, since alternative to Putin would far right anti Muslim nationalists like the people with whom Nawalny was involved.

Navalny hated Muslims from Chechenya and Muslim migrants from abroad Kazachstan