ISIS claims responsibility for attack in busy Moscow-area concert venue that left at least 60 dead

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The Wire Reaction GIF
Screenshot 2024-03-22 193454.png

The same intelligence agencies behind this terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall in Moscow are the same scumbags who did 9/11, blew up the NordStream pipelines and the Crimean bridge. 99% of terrorist attacks in the world are planned by the CIA, MI6 and MOSSAD. They control the terrorists, drug cartels and the neo-Nazis.

Seen the videos of the people getting shot and it's scary they shot the people with lots of bullets probably 10 each scary video they're probably Chechen I$i$ members

Seen the videos of the people getting shot and it's scary they shot the people with lots of bullets probably 10 each scary video they're probably Chechen I$i$ members
In the same week of Putins reelection? Most likely Ukrainian ultranationalists going schizo because of immenent waning western support.
When Trump gets into office it's over for the Ukrainians.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The videos are shocking. there is one where they shoot family seating on a beanch,

I remember I watched a documentary about putin and the fsb was doing hella false flags before the Chechen war. The head of the fsb was talking about a terrorist attack that never happened but was supposed on national tv because police arrested the fsb agents. You need justification to convince your people going to war is necessary even if some pawns have to die to get your way otherwise no one will be willing to die going on the offensive but if it’s in defence it presents a moral duty