ISIS claims responsibility for attack in busy Moscow-area concert venue that left at least 60 dead

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
"Fellow Muslims" short-sighted take.

If you don't know what the term Rafidi means...I doubt you know their crimes against us across the years.
Still Muslims don’t generalise innocent people freaking children have been killed over sectarianism

all Americans are American citizens 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ are they complicit in crimes that the USA has inflicted onto several different countries
Realistically, the Muslims shouldn't be settling in such a place. But you can't blame the parents who's home-land have been destroyed due to American influence (yet again).

As for those who disbelieve... that's another story 😁.

Wonyluvr

VIP
Realistically, the Muslims shouldn't be settling in such a place. But you can't blame the parents who's home-land have been destroyed due to American influence (yet again).

As for those who disbelieve... that's another story 😁.
People dying is sad regardless of their religious beliefs

Wonyluvr

VIP
Considerably less casualties compared to the rafidi scum, not that I condone the aforementioned groups.
You need to stop calling them that.

Isis and all the Isis wannabes are still blowing Shia mosques and committing heinous massacres against shias simply because of their religious sect

Isis and all the Isis wannabes are still blowing Shia mosques and committing heinous massacres against shias simply because of their religious sect
And Shi'as don't do the same...why are you running for their defence? You are acting like these people are innocent?

Before ISIS even came into power, under Maliki's government...did you know how the Sunnis were treated?

"Simply because"

You are just ignorant, do yourself a favour and be quiet.

When they do l3nah on the Sahaabah...when they mock the mother of the believers...when they believe the Qur'aan has been changed...when they venerate the killer of Umar...when they commit such vile innovations that the Prophetﷺ never did...when they continue to perform acts that have been forbidden...how they elevated Ali (RA) to a state he had never done.

Not surprising given they stem from the a Jew.

I personally don't consider the Twelvers today to be Muslims, however the Zaydis are a different case.

Wonyluvr

VIP
And Shi'as don't do the same...why are you running for their defence? You are acting like these people are innocent?

Before ISIS even came into power, under Maliki's government...did you know how the Sunnis were treated?
Obviously they do there’s radicalised muslims everywhere I’m talking about right now.Stop generalising them bro

Obviously they do there’s radicalised muslims everywhere I’m talking about right now.Stop generalising them bro
You don't really know what you're talking about do you?

When it's ISIS - radical scum

When it's the Rawaafidh - "Bro stop generalising them there's radical muslims eveywhere"

😂😂

Wonyluvr

VIP
"Simply because"

You are just ignorant, do yourself a favour and be quiet.

When they do l3nah on the Sahaabah...when they mock the mother of the believers...when they believe the Qur'aan has been changed...when they venerate the killer of Umar...when they commit such vile innovations that the Prophetﷺ never did...when they continue to perform acts that have been forbidden...how they elevated Ali (RA) to a state he had never done.

Not surprising given they stem from the a Jew.

I personally don't consider the Twelvers today to be Muslims, however the Zaydis are a different case.
I literally said that isis and the other lot are KILLING innocent people men women and children and you go off and say a group of them aren’t Muslims 🙄

I literally said that isis and the other lot are KILLING innocent people men women and children and you go off and say a group of them aren’t Muslims 🙄
You said "simply because of their religious sect", dismissing their acts as something trivial.

Stop trolling.

Wonyluvr

VIP
You don't really know what you're talking about do you?

When it's ISIS - radical scum

When it's the Rawaafidh - "Bro stop generalising them there's radical muslims eveywhere"

😂😂
it’s used in a derogatory way

Trending