ISIS claims responsibility for attack in busy Moscow-area concert venue that left at least 60 dead

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
So these yaryarrs who got smoked in 2018 somehow spawned out of nowhere in 2024 Russia and packed 40 people? Could they not come up with a better lie? Like a Chechen rebel group? Who’s gonna buy this :mjlol:

So these yaryarrs who got smoked in 2018 somehow spawned out of nowhere in 2024 Russia and packed 40 people? Could they not come up with a better lie? Like a Chechen rebel group? Who’s gonna buy this :mjlol:
It's just an ISIS cell... nothing new.

Anyways... it's deserved.

More Russian deaths please...they enjoyed bombing civilians in Syria with Assad...I don't have a shred of pity for these dogs.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
They didn't "condemn"...rather they were against Hamas' allegiance with the Rawaafidh.

Stop peddling this conspiracy theory...even I who dislikes the khawaarij am not blind like you lot.
Doesn’t that mean shias???

Wonyluvr

VIP
Anyways... it's deserved.

More Russian deaths please...they enjoyed bombing civilians in Syria with Assad...I don't have a shred of pity for these dogs.
It was at a concert don’t say that

It was at a concert don’t say that
They are all complicit in the crimes of their government, even if they are ignorant of it.

Why do these people get to live in peace whilst their government and disrupts the lives of civilians, and then you wonder why individuals get radicalised.

Wonyluvr

VIP
They are all complicit in the crimes of their government, even if they are ignorant of it.

Why do these people get to live in peace whilst their government and disrupts the lives of civilians, and then you wonder why individuals get radicalised.
What are you gonna say whenever a mass shooting happens in the usa

Trending

Latest posts