is this site owned by kaafir?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when if we were to celebrate Mowliid, an innovation, then what is there to put? A photo of the prophet? We can't even do that.

S

Shamis

Jesus never celebrated his birth either. Christianity is bidca.

You just put a crescent moon.

M

Mr.Stone

Only the grinch don't like Christmas.

Attachments

• tumblr_mwyfhaf4zH1sgklnco1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mwyfhaf4zH1sgklnco1_500.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 190

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Even athiests except the white bootyclapper @AbdiJohnson agree that it is disgusting and over the top. Have some dignity, this is a slap on all our faces

M

Mr.Stone

Even athiests except the white bootyclapper @AbdiJohnson agree that it is disgusting and over the top. Have some dignity, this is a slap on all our faces

Im a atheist and I say stop the calacaal about a virtual image you grinch, out of all the things to complain about on this site the mocking of the death qabill bashing etc you complain about a virtual image lol, anyway Merry Christmas you grinch.

Attachments

• deluxe-plush-santa-hat.jpg
    deluxe-plush-santa-hat.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 227

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why would an atheist support Christmas? A true atheist despises all religions

@Amun nacala beenta kaaga yaal!

italian mafia supported by their gov dumped nuclear toxic in somali waters and under the garowe bosaso highway which they built and financed!!!
is toxic waste a development for ya? they literally planned to extinct somalis.
they even killed an italian journalist who was investigating this and traced it to it to an italian man who was living in mogadishu and married a woman frm powerful reer xamar qabiil!

out of all the colonials italians are the least helpful imo.
the french assisted djib tremendously and the british provided huge financial and technical assistance to somaliland.
italians did nothing for somalia after its collaps. they dont compare to arabs too
ragazza stupida!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending