is this site owned by kaafir?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Trust me the Italians were alot better than the British your lucky to be colonized by them:ftw9nwa:
Compare them to Belgium, british they look alot better:ninja:

Yeah like being vomited on is a lot better than being shit on. I'm very lucky.

Mogadishu was a crappy tuulo in the late 1800s. Most of the expansion and modernization happened in the early 20th century under the Italians. The Italians modeled it after Rome with broad avenues and other great city planning. Anyhow, who cares as the Hutus have trashed the once masterpiece of a city.

It's amazing how a couple of technicals and aks can ruin a masterpiece that they built. Smh

Do you even know which tuulos these Italians lived off of? They didn't just live in xamar. They are some of the least developed regions in somalia.

I suggest you do actual research.

waraabe

Your superior
Yeah like being vomited on is a lot better than being shit on. I'm very lucky.

It's amazing how a couple of technicals and aks can ruin a masterpiece that they built. Smh

Do you even know which tuulos these Italians lived off of? They didn't just live in xamar. They are some of the least developed regions in somalia.

I suggest you do actual research.

i knew all that 'darwiish' talk was xaar, more qabaayald from bandit and his folk who actually wanted to be colonised by the italians

maybe that is why some dhulo fought the british, they wanted the italians to rule them

remember the italians used to step on somalis to cross rivers and not get their shoes dirty

I am not Cismaan Maxamuud at all and I look the farthest thing from a Bantu. :deadrose:

Based on your extreme hatred of Arabs and Bantus, and your continuous defense of the Cismaan Maxamuud sub-clan, it doesn't seem plausible what you say is anything close to the reality. You are most certainly Cismaan Maxamuud who hates his bantu phenotype and thus lashes out against other bantus because of these internal psychological issues you're dealing with. It's no surprise X.Playa is also an extremist bantu hater as well. Your stories are so similar that I thought you were actually him for a while.

Those cumar maxamuud cousins of yours must have done a number on your psyche while growing up. :chrisfreshhah:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
i knew all that 'darwiish' talk was xaar

remember the italians used to step on somalis to cross rivers and not get their shoes dirty

That's the Madows that they enslaved. They didn't do shit. Especially in the jubbas and lower shabelle where these ugly people(Italians I mean) lived.

Last edited:
Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la. Deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year.

Apollo

VIP
@miski I'm a history buff.. I'm well aware of this subject. Mogadishu looked like a rundown version of Lamu by the time the Italians got there. I am not saying that it was literally built by them brick for brick, but that they contributed to the great city planning and overall design. The modernization and modeling after Rome happened under their administration. The only reason why you don't want to admit this is due to your false sense of pride.

@Jubba_Man, get a life. I don't talk to Zanji slaves. Get your wide ass nose out of this thread, your sucking up all the air.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:idontlike:

I don't f*ck wit dat cadaan shit

Only holidays I recognize is 26 June, 1 July, and da holiest of holies 21 October

:rejoice:

We can't do mowliid because the prophet pbuh didn't celebrate his birthday. This is an innovation that is disrespectful to Salafis.

Only the Sufis celebrate mowliid. I've never seen mowliid celebrations before.

You guys curse it Sufis everyday but today want to be their friends

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
All the dhulos who moved south started aligning themselves with the italians including my family they treated us nicely and favored us in the jubbas along with the other hartis:rejoice:
I wish we were colonized by them instead of the shitheads called British:snoop:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Only the Sufis celebrate mowliid. I've never seen mowliid celebrations before.

You guys curse it Sufis everyday but today want to be their friends

Somalia recognised mawlid as an official holiday yesterday. It was even celebrated in shabab strongholds by my resilient somali people. MashAllah

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bid'ah bid'ah bid'ah bid'ah

kulu bidcatin dalala wa kullu dalalatin fi naar

:ufdup:

S

Shamis

We do celebrate Mowliid. We used to finish the Quran together as a family for Mowliid evening and we got presents too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending