is this site owned by kaafir?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What's wrong with these fickle & docile individuals why are they all attracted to one place? Walle waa yaab

What's wrong with these fickle & docile individuals why are they all attracted to one place? Walle waa yaab
We joined because we're somali. Not because of religion. Yes somalis are overwhelmingly muslim, which is why we're a third world country. Plus why do you guys care about anyone not having a religion? Worry about yourself

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We joined because we're somali. Not because of religion. Yes somalis are overwhelmingly muslim, which is why we're a third world country. Plus why do you guys care about anyone not having a religion? Worry about yourself
The admin can be a leprechaun for all I care but Islam reins supreme it must not be tolerated for anyone to belittle it or to pour scorn at it. As for you, to be frank you're no different then all the other gaalo weather they're native Indians or Inuits.

I

InaFreja

which is why we're a third world country.

Go somewhere else with your self hate. Cadaanka have brainwashed you so bad you're willing to deny your religious identity for a few progressive points.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Third world country kulaha. Allah tests those he loves best, surely after every hardship comes ease.

Go somewhere else with your self hate. Cadaanka have brainwashed you so bad you're willing to deny your religious identity for a few progressive points.
Since when has telling the truth ever been the same as self-hate?
Somalia IS a third world country. No need to hide from it.

I

InaFreja

Since when has telling the truth ever been the same as self-hate?
Somalia IS a third world country. No need to hide from it.
You hinted that the reason why we were a third country was because of religion, which is wrong. The state which Somalia today finds itself in isn't because of religion, but because of tribal warfare and political corruption.

You hinted that the reason why we were a third country was because of religion, which is wrong. The state which Somalia today finds itself in isn't because of religion, but because of tribal warfare and political corruption.
RELIGION does have a role as well. People just sit around praying and waiting "allah" to solve all their problems instead of putting in effort. Look at countries like iraq and Syria and then compare them with somalia. Notice any similarities? Religion and 7th century ways of living

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah I'm the brain dead for not believing in ancient myths about some dude living til he's 900 years old and another dude understanding ants communicating lol

The projection is astounding.
That's your problem. What do you want me to do about that? I ain't got time for your issues bro go & confide in someone else.

I

InaFreja

RELIGION does have a role as well. People just sit around praying and waiting "allah" to solve all their problems instead of putting in effort. Look at countries like iraq and Syria and then compare them with somalia. Notice any similarities? Religion and 7th century ways of living
What about Turkey, 96% Muslim and first world? You also seem to ignore the western influence in the countries you mentioned, colonialism, invasions, war on terror, there are alot of factors that come into play but religion certainly isn't one. I do agree that Somalis at home might not have the work ethic required to built a country but that's because they don't have the resources yet, look at the Somalis who have gone outside the country though and made something out of themselves while still being religious and keeping their cultural identity. Accept that you're brainwashed, gaalada aad ku dheh jirtid way ku waalen. Ilaahey ha ku hanuuniyo

What about Turkey, 96% Muslim and first world? You also seem to ignore the western influence in the countries you mentioned, colonialism, invasions, war on terror, there are alot of factors that come into play but religion certainly isn't one. I do agree that Somalis at home might not have the work ethic required to built a country but that's because they don't have the resources yet, look at the Somalis who have gone outside the country though and made something out of themselves while still being religious and keeping their cultural identity. Accept that you're brainwashed, gaalada aad ku dheh jirtid way ku waalen. Ilaahey ha ku hanuuniyo
Turkey isn't like the typical muslim country. They accept others beliefs and have open minds which is what makes them strive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending