is this site owned by kaafir?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
During eid nothing was done to commemorate but during Christmas theres christmas hat wtffff are you trying to prove theres no Christian on this site?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kaligii taliye AJ ha dhaco

Gumeyste Duchess ha dhacdo

Lead us to the promised land ya Amir Tekiniko we hear and obey

:rejoice:

waraabe

Your superior
Christian Somalis are traitors.

the truth. Christianity has been at war with the somali race, from the Portuguese, the xabashi, the british, the italians, the french

That vile ideology should never be allowed on Somali lands

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
the truth. Christianity has been at war with the somali race, from the Portuguese, the xabashi, the british, the italians, the french

That vile ideology should never be allowed on Somali race

The Italians did more for a in terms of development than Somalis ever did themselves in centuries. Mogadishu in 1960 was the nicest capital in Africa.

Arabs were still enslaving Bantus in East Africa and guess who stopped them? The British. Christians have better morals vs Arabs.

waraabe

Your superior
The Italians did more for a in terms of development than Somalis ever did themselves in centuries. Mogadishu in 1960 was the nicest capital in Africa.

Arabs were still enslaving Bantus in East Africa and guess who stopped them? The British.
:comeon:

fcking booty shaker.

White masta:ahhhh:

waraabe

Your superior
Truth hurts.

Arabs haven't done anything positive for Somalia, yet you see them as allies.

What have you dirty white masters done for somalia, they gave somali land to their christian brothers xabashi and kenyans

white masta :ahhhh::ahhhh:

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Neither Christians nor Arabs are worth the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

White Christians are some of the most blood thirsty barbarians the world has ever seen. f*ck them.

Apollo

VIP
Italians built Mogadishu and did stuff for us. :yloezpe: Walley you hear everything nowadays.

Mogadishu was a crappy tuulo in the late 1800s. Most of the expansion and modernization happened in the early 20th century under the Italians. The Italians modeled it after Rome with broad avenues and other great city planning. Anyhow, who cares as the Hutus have trashed the once masterpiece of a city.

S

Shamis

@waraabe to this day we're being massacred in Kenya and Ethiopia by Christians. They are funded by Christian countries who turn a blind eye. Just like how in CAR the Muslims were disarmed but the Christians left alone. Christians live for non Christian's elimination.

Xamar was already built, Xamar Jajab is ancient. The Italians destroyed historic buildings and replaced them with mock buildings who's only use was for their colonial project. You think it was axsaan?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Italians built Mogadishu and did stuff for us. :yloezpe: Walley you hear everything nowadays.
Trust me the Italians were alot better than the British your lucky to be colonized by them:ftw9nwa:
Compare them to Belgium, british they look alot better:ninja:

You know, that kid @Geeljire once in a blue moon will make very profound statements. One of them was all extreme Arab haters started off initially as Arab bootyclappers. In his rank hatred of Arabs, that cadan booty-licker @Amun had to bootyclap for Italians to put down Arabs. He reminds me a lot about that crazy X.Playa guy on the other forum. A bantu looking Isaac who was never accepted by the Arabs despite his banu hashim claims and eventually left Islam because of it and is now the biggest Arab hater. @Amun has the same story, except replace Isaac with cismaan maxamuud. :ulachen001:

Apollo

VIP
You know, that kid @Geeljire once in a blue moon will make very profound statements. One of them was all extreme Arab haters started off initially as Arab bootyclappers. In his rank hatred of Arabs, that cadan booty-licker @Amun had to bootyclap for Italians to put down Arabs. He reminds me a lot about that crazy X.Playa guy on the other forum. A bantu looking Isaac who was never accepted by the Arabs despite his banu hashim claims and eventually left Islam because of it and is now the biggest Arab hater. @Amun has the same story, except replace Isaac with cismaan maxamuud. :ulachen001:

I am not Cismaan Maxamuud at all and I look the farthest thing from a Bantu. :deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending