Is there any truth that Somali girls HATE their fathers? And if so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate mine. I haven't seen him since I was around 4 or 5. He has another family in Nairobi. I tried to reach out to him lots and few years ago (last attempts) but I was told by my favourite auntie who I trust with everything that I can't reach him because he doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm working hard to become a dentist (I got accepted!!) and become rich and successful so I can show him that I never needed him :i83dwbv:

Lol did u sign up so u can write up this bullshit story

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have three other siblings. The two youngest have the same dad. The second oldest had a dead beat father. Dude didn't want to be a father. And left. His whole family basically shunned him for a couple of years. My brother still knew his fathers side of the family though they accepted him 100% instead of his dad. Literally actually spent vacation with them during summer.

I live with my dad. So we have a good relationship. The younger siblings have a good dad too who was pretty cool. Good dad.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Maybe so since he doesn't need to provide for his 4 kids he abandoned. Karma is real. I hope he and all deadbeats get cancer :nvjpqts:
May Allah bless your father the poor man he was probably getting treated really badly by your mother threatening to kick him out and taking all his income while threatening to pull up trumpt up charges against him that’s why he fled the west may Allah bless him and give him peace and wellbeing amiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Typical men. Always sticking up for deadbeats. Do you plan on being a deadbeat to your kids? Deadbeats don't go to heaven. They go to hell out
Your aunty is evil for lying about your father and saying he doesn’t want to see you again.

Most women make up lies against their kids father so they can cause a rift between the father and children

May Allah bless your father the poor man he was probably getting treated really badly by your mother threatening to kick him out and taking all his income while threatening to pull up trumpt up charges against him that’s why he fled the west may Allah bless him and give him peace and wellbeing amiin

You are trash

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi I would go in a fist fight with you if I knew you. I will knock you out cold.
f*ck chivalry wallahi by he who holds my soul in his hand I would punch you in your rib cage I don’t give a f*ck if eve was made from One of adams ribs that shit is getting broken

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'll make you choke on your own blood. I have fought men more manly and honourable than trash like you. I will rip you to pieces.
I would kill you commit suicide and kill you again by the time I am done with you all that blood is going to make you think you have menstruated.

Honourable man is a man who defends himself from any form of aggression regardless if that aggression is from a female.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas I am a feminist I believe a woman has the right to get knocked the f*ck out just as much as a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending