Is there any truth that Somali girls HATE their fathers? And if so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arabs i know have fathers who are doctors/dentist
But it doesnt matter wallahi

Somali men are imo (almost) always bums, thats why half of us live in foreign countries and are losing our culture. They are doing the women wrong but thankfully somali women fix all there mistakes and take good care of the kids, or else we would be just like AA

im gonna have to ask you to retract that almost as well as the always because that is just relative to the west and as we all know somalis tend to spread around the world, if you for one second think that some deadbeats in some european or american states equate to the entire general populus of somali fathers you are dead wrong.

ill agree that somali mothers are made out of other stuff to be able to rear 7 kids while 2/7 are still in pushchairs day in day out, thats some superhuman shit. but even after all that a male figure is imperative in any household let alone somali ones.

even if a kid has a deadbeat father, the son will either go two ways, he will become a deadbeat like his dad or strive to be better than him, even for a deadbeat a fathers presence is still needed in a house.

before i deviate from my point what im going to repeat again is not to compare a couple of diaspora from a generation that grew up in civil war to all of the diaspora around the world and even for those men still back at home who work day in day out to get a scrap of food for their families, while you sit here bashing at them from your laptop when they have nothing to do with a portion of a failed generation diaspora living out in the west.

Personally, I think there is a clear correlation between the levels of welfare handed out to single-parent families and the level of divorce of first-generation immigrants.

There loads of trash fathers in this world but I have never heard Somali girls living in Somalia speak badly of their fathers. Of course, there are some other factors to this but in general, they seem to have more respect for them, they always speaking highly of them. On the other hand, we have westernized xalimos who write threads on twitter every day non stop about their fathers.

Personally, I think there is a clear correlation between the levels of welfare handed out to single-parent families and the level of divorce of first-generation immigrants.

There loads of trash fathers in this world but I have never heard Somali girls living in Somalia speak badly of their fathers. Of course, there are some other factors to this but in general, they seem to have more respect for them, they always speaking highly of them. On the other hand, we have westernized xalimos who write threads on twitter every day non stop about their fathers.
Parents cannot and should not be slandered. I think they speak up due to a comparison they make with the fathers of their classmates and friends of different ethnicities. They see how they’re fathers are constantly present and are more emotionally invested in their children unlkie Some somali fathers.

World

VIP
The arabs i know have fathers who are doctors/dentist
But it doesnt matter wallahi

Somali men are imo (almost) always bums, thats why half of us live in foreign countries and are losing our culture. They are doing the women wrong but thankfully somali women fix all there mistakes and take good care of the kids, or else we would be just like AA
Nice BS. Go to France or Sweden and you'll find that 99 % of Arabs are just welfare seeking bums. Kulaha the majority are doctors/dentists.

The difference between our culture, and Pakistani/Arabs is that they have honor killings, acid attacks, forced marriages to cousins, and women can't get divorced.

Alx I had a great father growing up, don't force your daddy issues on the rest of us.

Last edited:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
What about if the mother kicks the father out and refuses the father to see his kids by getting a restraining order against the father if he’s caught within a certain area where his kids study or reside he will be arrested ? Is that also not a good excuse?

There's no excuse for that either imo. Denying your child something as sacred and important as a father is deplorable. Ruining his life is some next level shit :ileycry:

I don't know how anyone with a heart could do that either.

World

VIP
Most so called "absent fathers" were kicked out by their wives. In the western world, the nuclear family is collapsing since the state has taken over the role as the main provider and "husband". Then you got the bias family courts which almost always support the women. All of these issues are 10 x worse for Somalis who recently immigrated to the west as refugees in the 90-00s.

Most so called "absent fathers" were kicked out by their wives. In the western world, the nuclear family is collapsing since the state has taken over the role as the main provider and "husband". Then you got the bias family courts which almost always support the women. All of these issues are 10 x worse for Somalis who recently immigrated to the west as refugees in the 90-00s.

not only this but in families run by single mothers the need for a father as provider is made redundant since the government sets up programs in which they provide support for single mother families essentially making the role of a father as the breadwinner essentially redundant. that coupled with a working mother and a father is apparently no longer wanted. not only that but when the child grows up particularly the boys they will sometimes naturally gravitates to their male 'peers' and with no older male figure in the house they feel like their mother who was raising them all these years cannot provide for them what these older male 'friends' give to them, even if the males they hang around with are thugs, gangsters or even degenerate of society they dont care. heck they even begin to act and follow up with them in their filthy trade. normally a son would learn everything his father does then make a conscious decision whether to follow in it or to forge his own path. either way these boys are fucked no two way about it and they cant exactly back out at that point due to peer pressure or even threat of their lives.

there is a saying a shoemaker teaches his son to make shoes.

personally i would prefer a deadbeat father than no father, and thank god my father doesnt fall into either of the two. because even if i had a deadbeat dad there is a possibility of watching my mother strive for me every single day would inspire me to be a better man than my dad.

such is the case with some women who bear with their deadbeat husbands even if they are bad examples because of the fact they are bad examples they want their kids to understand that and not become that. those unsung heroes are the women i really feel sorry for who struggle forever in silence or put up with abusive husbands all for their children.:fittytousand:

:ayaanswag:man...i dont even remember the reason behind this post anymore this became a full blown rant.

I hate mine. I haven't seen him since I was around 4 or 5. He has another family in Nairobi. I tried to reach out to him lots and few years ago (last attempts) but I was told by my favourite auntie who I trust with everything that I can't reach him because he doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm working hard to become a dentist (I got accepted!!) and become rich and successful so I can show him that I never needed him :i83dwbv:

World

VIP
I hate mine. I haven't seen him since I was around 4 or 5. He has another family in Nairobi. I tried to reach out to him a few years ago but I was told by my favourite auntie who I trust with everything that I can't reach him because he doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm working hard to become a dentist (I got accepted!!) and become rich and successful so I can show him that I never needed him :i83dwbv:
He's better off without you

Typical men. Always sticking up for deadbeats. Do you plan on being a deadbeat to your kids? Deadbeats don't go to heaven. They go to hell out

I think that your story is too convenient and if it is true then I’m sorry but you’re a terrible person for wishing ill on your father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts