Is there any truth that Somali girls HATE their fathers? And if so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, my mother is a single mom and she is the strongest women I know. She raised all 4 of us without any help at all. She’s been through so much hardships I want to make it all up to her when I graduate and get a good income.

Wallahi same thats maybe the only reason i want to get to university, to make it all up for her hard work. May allah grant all our mothrs a good health

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think it’s cultural, I hate to generalize but a lot of Somali dads are physically present and mentally absent. They believe that as long as they are paying the bills, the mother is responsible for raising the kids. This might have worked back home but it won’t amount to much here in the west. You have to always be there for ur daughter, give them life long lessons, encourage them and be positive etc instead of being too strict.

Also I have noticed when parents get divorced, the dads completely start a new life with their new wife pretty much abandoning kids and responsibilities as a father.

I am not blaming all dads, I have known and still know great fathers that go beyond the world for their children but unfortunately they are outnumbered. Please be a better example for YOUR children :)

I think it’s cultural, I hate to generalize but a lot of Somali dads are physically present and mentally absent. They believe that as long as they are paying the bills, the mother is responsible for raising the kids. This might have worked back home but it won’t amount to much here in the west. You have to always be there for ur daughter, give them life long lessons, encourage them and be positive etc instead of being too strict.

Also I have noticed when parents get divorced, the dads completely start a new life with their new wife pretty much abandoning kids and responsibilities as a father.

I am not blaming all dads, I have known and still know great fathers that go beyond the world for their children but unfortunately they are outnumbered. Please be a better example for YOUR children :)

Yeah but how come arab/hindoe/afghanistan/iraq/hell even moroccon fathers are even better

EVEN hindoe fathers are better than somali fathers tbhb:gucciwhat:

I think its because the women are man & women, they do everything in their own

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
This is exactly why the girls are in shisha clubs or twitter seeking attention from AA and acting as sjw
And why the guys are behaving as thugs and criminals.. if they only saw a hard working man, they would work hard too..once i heard my mum say, alx i dont have boys, or else i would be like Xalimo, her boy is in troubled again with the law etc

Exactly let's not put the blame on these neglected girls. Its a symptom of a greater issue. We're starting to mirror the disenfranchisement of the AAs (except the out of wedlock part). Only way to stop it is for the faraxs and xalimos of today to be there for their children as a team. And hell maybe we need a big brother type program that's for Somalis specifically.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
A country that you wouldn't expect to have absent father issues is japan. Single mother households over there have been increasing steadily for the past few decades and a lot of them are unreported due to the social stigma and shame. Ever wondered why we never saw ash's dad in pokemon? :rolleyes:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey @Zumar

I do not know about that comparison, for all we know those cultures can have worse problems, I know that molestation and honor killings are a huge problem in some of those communities. Every culture has it’s vices and ours can be greatly improved with minor changes. It’s very important for the next generation to be a better example :)

Gambar

VIP

Ruunti it didn’t work back home either. The west just exposed the problems more.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It’s easy to blame the man in the west cause misandry is the order of the day but truth be told in this gynocentric west fathers have no rights.

Many Somali fathers leave and start new families back home is due to the modern feminist system in the west that renders a father as a mere sperm donor who has no rights over his children.

Many Somali women have sold out to the system similar to the african American or Caribbean cause the benefits from the government is alluring for a young woman to divorce their husbands and get them out the house the government offers them many incentives and perks trinkets

Many Somali fathers good men are arrested every year for simply visiting their kids outside of school cause mothers have placed a restraining order against the father, all a woman has to say is the man threatened her and that’s enough to get a man arrested for domestic violence.

Most Persian, Indians, Arabs, Chinese use honor killings and divorce is shunned by men in from their community like a woman who’s divorced won’t get married again and the family will turn against her whereas Somalis there’s no male presence so Somali females are being exploited by men of various races.

It’s easy to blame the man in the west cause misandry is the order of the day but truth be told in this gynocentric west fathers have no rights.

Many Somali fathers leave and start new families back home is due to the modern feminist system in the west that renders a father as a mere sperm donor who has no rights over his children.

Many Somali women have sold out to the system similar to the african American or Caribbean cause the benefits from the government is alluring for a young woman to divorce their husbands and get them out the house the government offers them many incentives and perks trinkets

Many Somali fathers good men are arrested every year for simply visiting their kids outside of school cause mothers have placed a restraining order against the father, all a woman has to say is the man threatened her and that’s enough to get a man arrested for domestic violence.

Most Persian, Indians, Arabs, Chinese use honor killings and divorce is shunned by men in from their community like a woman who’s divorced won’t get married again and the family will turn against her whereas Somalis there’s no male presence so Somali females are being exploited by men of various races.
They don’t know how the family court favours women even though women are the biggest abusers to children.a women can kick a man out of his home and make him pay child support for sometimes a child not his

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Bisinka... this is so sad.

I never knew that Somali girls having daddy issues was a big thing. Those men who leave their families are cowards and don't deserve the love of their children when they get old.

Bisinka... this is so sad.

I never knew that Somali girls having daddy issues was a big thing. Those men who leave their families are cowards and don't deserve the love of their children when they get old.
Majority of time somali women are hot headed are don’t listen they are also way more abusive

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Majority of time somali women are hot headed are don’t listen they are also way more abusive
I don’t blame women who kick their men out and refuse them contact with their kids cause if a woman is receiving alimony, child support plus government assistance like free health care, free house, child care the government provides them with security then why does a woman need a man?

Women are looking out for number one at the end of the day..

The arabs i know have fathers who are doctors/dentist
But it doesnt matter wallahi

Somali men are imo (almost) always bums, thats why half of us live in foreign countries and are losing our culture. They are doing the women wrong but thankfully somali women fix all there mistakes and take good care of the kids, or else we would be just like AA

"My dad is shit, everyones's dad must be shit " :camby:

Not really. I know (or more accurately know of) a Somali girl who invited her deadbeat dad to her wedding and let him decide how everything was going to be done. Mind you, this man had never bothered to visit her once in her entire childhood even though he lived in the same country, just jizzed in her moms hole and disappeared. Why she wanted him to be there, i do not understand...

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That doesn’t mean fathers should leave their children because of that. That’s no excuse.
What about if the mother kicks the father out and refuses the father to see his kids by getting a restraining order against the father if he’s caught within a certain area where his kids study or reside he will be arrested ? Is that also not a good excuse?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Majority father <Somalis> stick with the children and what if somali women kick him out for government subsidies

What about if the mother kicks the father out and refuses the father to see his kids by getting a restraining order against the father if he’s caught within a certain area where his kids study or reside he will be arrested ? Is that also not a good excuse?

True... that’s a sad situation. Those mothers don’t understand how much of an effect the absence of a father will have on her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.