Is there any truth that Somali girls HATE their fathers? And if so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother is in good terms with his family and regularly speak. She got his phone number from his family for me to call since I asked. If my mom wronged him, his sister (my other aunt) wouldn't be visiting us. My aunt from my mom side also knows her and is in good terms with her. His siblings are against him for what he has done.

I called countless times and his kids would say he is not here even during the early mornings and late at night. I even gave them my number to pass along to him. During one of my calls, I asked his son if he is aware that I have been calling and he said we told him and he said "okay" as his reply. I called so many times to the point that I looked desperate and it became humiliating.

The day i found out something like this about mt own dad i broke off all the contact
His children tbh are also wrong
They should have told their father to be a man and held responsibilty for his other children, since they are you half siblings they should have done that

A man who is doing his other children wrong cant be my father tbh

But somalis always say that the children from the same womb are siblings

You can see obviously they got raised by him, else they should have done the right thing.. dont ever think about then again
One day your dad will beg you to forgive him
He will never forget and as someone else told here, he 'll see on judgement day, no one can hide from that

Please keep up your good work, become a dentist en take care of your real family

I won't be quiet. I'm a strong independent woman and I don't care if you have a problem with that
full
Lol how cute.

Why You defending a Bum? actions speak louder than words he went and got a new family and never Spoke to his kids on the day of judgement he Will be Held accountable for not doing his responsibility

Your not fit to be his judge and to even be a judge you need to know the full story, but all you know thus far is the information you got from a deranged shameless woman by unanimous consensus.

I don't give a shit how bad my father is, it was the decree of Allah that he is my father and I will continue to treat him with utmost fatherly love and respect until the day I die just like Abraham did with his and continue to make 1000's of excuses for him.

I will do the same for my my sons/daughters, if her father truly is a devil as she tries to point out, it implies that her mother is no different and neither is she as the spawn, it doesn't matter which negative way you look at this, the insults come back to you.

I have been fortunate enough to have experienced many cases like this for which I know the full backgrounds which the children don't, it's horrifying bad blood types of feuds that would break most people.

I hear of routine cases were not only was the father humiliated, fleeced then thrown out once they got to Europe, but on top of that for a whole decade they were barred from their children whom were weaponized against them UNTIL he simply gave up on all to safe his own sanity and start his own family fresh.

Her father is not immune from criticism of course but neither is the mother, but as a son/daughter you never pick sides no matter how you perceive the situation to be, and EVEN WORSE then this is a neutral person who fuels things further rather then trying to reconcile things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts