Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Somali men are the weakest link and people are noticing. Am happy Somali women are divesting
Ahahah and my type is caadan men
Leave dusty abdi! #Abdiexit
Even my younger brother talks down about Somali women and chases white women. I don’t say shit to him anymore because I choose my battles. Am always seen as bitter by default because am dark skin
You can't make this shit up :mjlol:

The gender wars are cringe. I wish Somalis could stop embarrassing themselves in front of the whole world. Non-Somalis have caught wind of it and are sometimes engaging in it as well. The other day I saw an Albanian guy refer to Somali girls as Xaarlimos and I couldn’t believe my eyes…

Lmaoooo warya leafve me alone! Am not bitter and one owes me nothing. Am just stating things I have seen and why am no longer ethnocentric that’s is walal.
From my experience Hunno it’s both especially in my city. Even my younger brother talks down about Somali women and chases white women. I don’t say shit to him anymore because I choose my battles. Am always seen as bitter by default because am dark skin loool but Alhamdulilah am Somali and it’s not in blood to feel inferior so I just do me know without feeling bad.
Mmm you dark skinned and have probably been mocked by ur eedos and habaryars. So now you taking your anger on Somali men because most of them want lighties.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope. Am just being reactive to what I see at school and what my sister generation is currently going through. I made this conscious decision last year. Tbh I would prefer a Somali guy above anyone but am not going to close my options when I know the Somali men in my city would pick a caadan girl above me( granted nobody owes me nothing and I don’t owe anyone nothing but all of this brainwashing since I was young about Somalinomo and no to mixing messed me up when I see the opposite) so I say f*ck this shit imma let the caadans guys shoot their shot and not reject them without giving then a chance.

Mmm you dark skinned and have probably been mocked by ur eedos and habaryars. So now you taking your anger on Somali men because most of them want lighties.
Alhamdulilah I have never been mocked by my family nor habos that are related to me. Am not lashing out on nobody lol. Somali men do not owe me nothing and I don’t owe them nothing. All am saying is that preserving my ethnicity is no longer a priority to me and that’s not a hill I will die on. I know better now and am expanding my options. And am very confident with myself.

Nope. Am just being reactive to what I see at school and what my sister generation is currently going through. I made this conscious decision last year. Tbh I would prefer a Somali guy above anyone but am not going to close my options when I know the Somali men in my city would pick a caadan girl above me( granted nobody owes me nothing and I don’t owe anyone nothing but all of this brainwashing since I was young about Somalinomo and no to mixing messed me up when I see the opposite) so I say f*ck this shit imma let the caadans guys shoot their shot and not reject them without giving then a chance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She complaining about farax chasing whites girls but same time says she’s looking for non Somalis to marry. :drakewtf:
Before therapy session
my type is caadan men
Somali men are the weakest link and people are noticing. Am happy Somali women are divesting. Alhamdulilah am Djiboutian and I can bring my ajanabi husband back
Leave dusty abdi! #Abdiexit
After therapy session
Tbh I would prefer a Somali guy above anyone
Omg. I said I prefer somali
If you need your xalimo fixed call @Bundasliga :mjpls:

I don't even care about Xalimos marrying out. They lose their Somali card. I'm more concerned with Faraxs who do and then get kids who claim to be full Somali. :dead:
Lol that’s why I never take Somali women with the “weak link” narrative , it’s African American rhetoric that is simply incongruent with Somali dynamics, that kid sadly will be a eternal vagabond and that legacy will be scattered dust especially if he’s white he loses acceptance in both families

Trending

Latest posts