Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Don't be bitter mayn it's just life !
am not bitter…. Am just providing a rationale as to why I keep my options open. Like I said observe the older heads in my community which strangely mimics the African American community and I made a logical decision to never keep my options limited and wait for an abdi. The lilttle Somali men I see at my uni all run for caadan women. Being bitter is me starting a thread and venting about Abdi’s which I don’t lool am simply proving anecdotal perspective. I tell all my dark skin xalimos don’t wait for an Abdi since most are colourist. Always be open but have standards.

@Niin

I bash Abdis here and there (well the ones who deserve it) but there are a lot of decent ones. Hopefully, you meet ones that change your mindset. In saying that, go for what you truly want and don't lower your standards, whether it be an Abdi or an Andy (make sure he's a real practicing muslim though).

@Niin

I bash Abdis here and there (well the ones who deserve it) but there are a lot of decent ones. Hopefully, you meet ones that change your mindset. In saying that, go for what you truly want and don't lower your standards, whether it be an Abdi or an Andy (make sure he's a real practicing muslim though).
Thank you Hunno. That’s all am saying. I give equal opportunity to whoever respects me and that is Muslim. I will be doing a disservice to myself if I wait for an Abdi and say no to someone I feel like will be a good husband and father to my future kids because I want to preserve my ethnicity. I deserve more. I agree which what you said ❤️

am not bitter…. Am just providing a rationale as to why I keep my options open. Like I said observe the older heads in my community which strangely mimics the African American community and I made a logical decision to never keep my options limited and wait for an abdi. The lilttle Somali men I see at my uni all run for caadan women. Being bitter is me starting a thread and venting about Abdi’s which I don’t lool am simply proving anecdotal perspective. I tell all my dark skin xalimos don’t wait for an Abdi since most are colourist. Always be open but have standards.

Hmmm, I've actually never witnessed this dynamic before. Maybe Djiboutian Somalis are different? Somali men I would say, are for the most part the most loyal men when it comes to sticking with their women. Honestly, I think they're so loyal that I assume 99% would mostly prioritize going for a Somali girl whether they are rich or poor. Lool, i've never looked at a decent good looking educated Abdi and felt insecure that he'd for a white girl.

Hmmm, I've actually never witnessed this dynamic before. Maybe Djiboutian Somalis are different? Somali men I would say, are for the most part the most loyal men when it comes to sticking with their women. Honestly, I think they're so loyal that I assume 99% would mostly prioritize going for a Somali girl whether they are rich or poor. Lool, i've never looked at a decent good looking educated Abdi and felt insecure that he'd for a white girl.
From my experience Hunno it’s both especially in my city. Even my younger brother talks down about Somali women and chases white women. I don’t say shit to him anymore because I choose my battles. Am always seen as bitter by default because am dark skin loool but Alhamdulilah am Somali and it’s not in blood to feel inferior so I just do me know without feeling bad.

From my experience Hunno it’s both especially in my city. Even my younger brother talks down about Somali women and chases white women. I don’t say shit to him anymore because I choose my battles. Am always seen as bitter by default because am dark skin loool but Alhamdulilah am Somali and it’s not in blood to feel inferior so I just do me know without feeling bad.
The plot thickens... :lolbron:

Where are you from? Somali guys behaving like this is shocking to me.

:jcoleno:

What kind of odd, shaqo la'aan, socially inept individual do you have to be to have it out for an entire gender or an entire ethnic group's male or female population, especially your own?
Love how you only say this when a girl says something. Why not the countless threads dragging Somali women? Gotta love selective outrage lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Love how you only say this when a girl says something. Why not the countless threads dragging Somali women? Gotta love selective outrage lol

What? It applies to men too. Anyone with such a mentality is quite strange. I literally get dizzy when I see weird MGTOW stuff on the internet. Mentally troubled people.

Xalimos and Faraxs have been beefin since I can remember. Don't see anything eye to eye
Spot on same us the leaders. Look whats happening in Somalia btwn the autonomous regions (Putland, Jubaland etc) & federal govt, they can barely come to an agreement and ever in loggerheads with irony being foreign parties come in to make them sit at an agreement table whilst, they speak one language, one people on religion. It's said that never let ur weakness be known but today the gender war btwn Somalis is being used against them. Ajanabis further fueling, all the insults Faraxs haul at Halimos is being used by whites today. Technically Somalis of today are self sabotaging. If not being killed, will be imprisoned or end up abusing substance.

Damaged males and females talking shit about one another basically

Plenty of broken males and females within somali community, so no suprise really

Trending

Latest posts