Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Lmaoo stem educated Abdi’s thinks they are god given gifts on earth who mostly marry white women or light skinned Somali women. Preserving my ethnicity is not a hill that I will die on. Alhamdulilah for my Somali genes and beauty. I wholeheartedly plan to use that to my advantage! But it’s soo funny seeing Abdi’s seething… talk about adrenaline rush 🥵

If you really think that blindly copying and following the destructive trends of broken communities is an "adrenaline rush", then please

tupac-2pac.gif

Ain't Jaabuti Like Hell On Earth What Lands Are There To Inherit I Laugh When Reer Magaal Speak Of Land And You Need To Stop Speaking Ill Of Somali Men
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Some have lands and built houses. But because it's a small country it's very expensive now.
Then you will freak out more because I know a Somali women that is half Congolese that inherited her mothers house in Djibouti lmaoo you Somalis are not ready for Djibouti at all….. keep in mind that the father was a Congolese men… still surprise how a Congolese men came to Djibouti but heeey love is love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you really think that blindly copying and following the destructive trends of broken communities is an "adrenaline rush", then please

View attachment 207402
The Somali community is already broken. Alhamdulilah am the type to learn from other people so I don’t fall into their mistakes if I can avoid it. Like I said preserving my ethnicity is not my priority. I want someone whom I can build with and that loves me and respects me. I want to be treated like a women and not a mule. I will not cap and wait for an abdi to treat me good when I interact with good men. Am not taking that L.

Some have lands and built houses. But because it's a small country it's very expensive now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sis, the same standard I put on an abdi is placed for an ajanabi if not more. I don’t lower my standard for ajanabis. All am saying is that am giving an equal opportunity to everyone ( except madow men;sorry)

Clearly you have never been to Djibouti… yes Djibouti is lowkey a shit hole but it’s called agoon kooriso( my Somali is trash but basically it means that it raises the orphans eg a lot of Somalis from different regions come and make money!) why do you think theirs soo much oromos that come to Djibouti and make bank and build houses in oromia. Somali men are trash tho
Mayhaps Your Reer Magaal Men Are Like That But I'm Sure They Can Tell Us Tales Of Reer Magaal Girls
:pachah1::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Alex Honnold Reaction GIF by Outside TV

The people who colonzied us? Wallahi I was fine with cadaan until I remembered what they did to us. CADAAN CAN GO TO HELL! ALL OF THEM! MEN AND WOMEN!

OH! My pride! My pride!
dadkaygoow! dadka cadaanka ka fogaada! Sharaafteyga, qaaliga ah…Waligay maa kaa tagiyo! Shaarafkayga, dalkayga, dadkayga! waan ku jeclahay! in ka badan noloshaydha!!
Guul somalia! Guul dadka soomaliyeed!
View attachment 207400

The Somali community is already broken. Alhamdulilah am the type to learn from other people so I don’t fall into their mistakes if I can avoid it. Like I said preserving my ethnicity is not my priority. I want someone whom I can build with and that loves me and respects me. I want to be treated like a women and not a mule. I will not cap and wait for an abdi to treat me good when I interact with good men. Am not taking that L.

So you're of the opinion that there's not even the conceivable possibility that some abdis exists out there that could in fact build a life with you and treat you like a woman? Every single one of them wants to treat you like a "mule"?

People who are truly confident and content in their lives are seldom seen deriving (an admitted) degree of satisfaction at the thought that their preference is causing some sort of distress to their counterparts.

So you're of the opinion that there's not even the conceivable possibility that some abdis exists out there that could in fact build a life with you and treat you like a woman? Every single one of them wants to treat you like a "mule"?

People who are truly confident and content in their lives are seldom seen deriving (an admitted) degree of satisfaction at the thought that their preference is causing some sort of distress to their counterparts. English please!
That’s from my experience. I haven’t met all but all am saying is that preserving my ethnicity is not my priority when am looking for a spouse. That is all.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What kind of odd, shaqo la'aan, socially inept individual do you have to be to have it out for an entire gender or an entire ethnic group's male or female population, especially your own?

Last edited:

People who are truly confident and content in their lives are seldom seen deriving (an admitted) degree of satisfaction at the thought that their preference is causing some sort of distress to their counterparts.
Don't try and reason with her little temper tantrum sxb, just enjoy the shit-show :trumpsmirk:

Mozart

You need people like me
Lmaoo stem educated Abdi’s thinks they are god given gifts on earth who mostly marry white women or light skinned Somali women. Preserving my ethnicity is not a hill that I will die on. Alhamdulilah for my Somali genes and beauty. I wholeheartedly plan to use that to my advantage! But it’s soo funny seeing Abdi’s seething… talk about adrenaline rush 🥵
Don't be bitter mayn it's just life !

Trending