Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Sis, they seem the most stable among all I definitely will never go for a madow guy. They have a deep seeded inferiority which I cannot handle and the fetishization is on a hundred.
Abaayo they can’t cook. At all. They also are misogynistic as hell, and on top of that you can’t control those pigs in any way. They also are known for being unhygienic as hell. Like c’mon girl he used to eat pork 😭

Abaayo they can’t cook. At all. They also are misogynistic as hell, and on top of that you can’t control those pigs in any way. They also are known for being unhygienic as hell. Like c’mon girl he used to eat pork 😭
Facts! They are soo scary ( i know I sound like those caadan women but damn I cannot) I went to school with a lot of west Africans; Congolese, Ivory Coast, Mali and Haitians SubhnAllah not my cup of tea and all of the Somali girls that went with them are single mothers and you can tell they deeply regret it because the kid doesn’t even look Somali. They even leave the white women they get with! It’s a hard pass for me.

Urgh.. divesting.. with excons and other low status non-Somali men mostly.

Shit, I just got sucked into this crap.
I notice its only religious xalimo "divesters" who end up with loser ajnabis, the ones who don't care about religion (eg. Iman, Sabrina, Ayaan Hirsi) get high flyers..... :cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: