Is she the most attractive Somali girl in the world?

Lool she is known in sthlm did her breasts after a stay in miami

Download.jpeg-2.jpg

Must be something that is wrong with my eyes-sight but the girl looks average. Well, subtract the knockers on her chest that are fabulous to gawk at. Every thirsty man-kid's dream trigger.

I think the guys here are trying to do the whole no simping thing, or social media has really done a number on people. She isn’t the most beautiful, but in no way or shape or form is this girl ‘average’. I think seeing too many beautiful women on insta and all the heavy makeup and filters has now distorted men’s reality. I’ve read studies saying that never in the history of man have men been exposed to so many pretty women and seeing comments like this proves this study.

I think the guys here are trying to do the whole no simping thing, or social media has really done a number on people. She isn’t the most beautiful, but in no way or shape or form is this girl ‘average’. I think seeing too many beautiful women on insta and all the heavy makeup and filters has now distorted men’s reality. I’ve read studies saying that never in the history of man have men been exposed to so many pretty women and seeing comments like this proves this study.

I tend to think you are good looking and I haven't seen your face.

Not ugly but definitely average and below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending