Is she the most attractive Somali girl in the world?

Why would anyone go for this? Immodest, 100% doesnt have good relationship with both parents, probably has a past, promiscuous. You dont wife up someone die to outer appearence, remember she gonna be the mother of your kids. You want your daughters to be like this?

Without makeup and plucking her eyebrows and her fake extensions she is a 6.
Don't be fooled by her body
The majority of pics it looks like it’s her real hair mate. You proper sound like a hater loool and she has a lot of pics on her insta in which she isn’t wearing makeup and she looks the same.

Seriously, I don’t know what is wrong with you young men these days. Always trying to to knock them down a peg or two because you feel like they get too much attention.

The majority of pics it looks like it’s her real hair mate
sry meant to say fake eyelashes
a lot of pics on her insta in which she isn’t wearing makeup and she looks the same.
Thats what i am talking about, I saw her pics without makeup and she looks like a 6 not very attractive to me, with makeup maybe a 7.4 but without she is a 6
Seriously, I don’t know what is wrong with you young men these days. Always trying to to knock them down a peg or two because you feel like they get too much attention.
Angelina I don't care how much attention these girls get, There are girls I know who get no attention and I consider 8.5s, this girl can get all the attention she wants and it doesn't matter how attractive she is obviously thirsty men online clearly like what they are seeing.

I genuinely do not think she is pretty, even with makeup she is a 7.4, but without makeup she is meh, if she didn't pluck her eyebrows she would be even less, she isn't ugly, just an average women, these men are letting her vulumptious body skew their view of her body.

Also knocking them down doesn't do anything to me, I usually don't comment on what women look like as it is weird and disrespectful, but it is neccesary for some people in this page to understand that this girl is nowhere near most attractive somali girl.

If you want to see a girl I would consider as a 8 or 9 search up rayaan xasan on instagram

sry meant to say fake eyelashes

Thats what i am talking about, I saw her pics without makeup and she looks like a 6 not very attractive to me, with makeup maybe a 7.4 but without she is a 6

Angelina I don't care how much attention these girls get, There are girls I know who get no attention and I consider 8.5s, this girl can get all the attention she wants and it doesn't matter how attractive she is obviously thirsty men online clearly like what they are seeing.

I genuinely do not think she is pretty, even with makeup she is a 7.4, but without makeup she is meh, if she didn't pluck her eyebrows she would be even less, she isn't ugly, just an average women, these men are letting her vulumptious body skew their view of her body.

Also knocking them down doesn't do anything to me, I usually don't comment on what women look like as it is weird and disrespectful, but it is neccesary for some people in this page to understand that this girl is nowhere near most attractive somali girl.

If you want to see a girl I would consider as a 8 or 9 search up rayaan xasan on instagram
Just searched up that girl. The one you think is average is better looking.

Beauty is subjective I suppose.

Trending

Latest posts