Is she the most attractive Somali girl in the world?

GIF by Team Coco
@Bundasliga

Why u laughing. I know you agree with me

You’re scaring me now. What makes you think that?

Don't be scared young one. It is the mental image people form in their mind about online characters due to a User's personality, ideas and demeanor in forum discussions.

That online perception might line up with reality, and it may not.

Leave the girl alone. She’s beautiful and young don’t you go to her and ruin her by breaking her heart. She’s probably 16/17 don’t let the make up fool you

Leave the girl alone. She’s beautiful and young don’t you go to her and ruin her by breaking her heart. She’s probably 16/17 don’t let the make up fool you
She's 18 but yeah I agree she cute afffff niggas in this thread must have insane standards to call her mid

She used to wear the hijab from a young age up until a while ago then she deleted all her tik toks with the hijab.. heres her old youtube

She used to wear the hijab from a young age up until a while ago then she deleted all her tik toks with the hijab.. heres her old youtube

I’m scared how dudes managed to find this…but even more scared how she transitioned into an instathot. Like Kanye said in No more parties in La…SCARY.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I just checked her account properly. She’s followed by the IG account for Jebena (habesha dating app) and a few of my habesha mutuals so I don’t think she is fully Somali

I’m scared how dudes managed to find this…but even more scared how she transitioned into an instathot. Like Kanye said in No more parties in La…SCARY.
im a female lmfao and i found her because i thought she was a youtuber so i typed in her name and found this...im suprised shes an insta model type too now and she doesn’t claim somalia btw she avoids the question in her lives

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
im a female lmfao and i found her because i thought she was a youtuber so i typed in her name and found this...im suprised shes an insta model type too now and she doesn’t claim somalia btw she avoids the question in her lives
:notsureif:

Trending

Latest posts