Is she the most attractive Somali girl in the world?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
You probably come from the south. And your mother, sisters and cousins are probably unattractive and dark as coal. So you're just not used to seeing pretty light skinned xalimos. just say that ;)

Some of the darkest Somalis can be found in the north , especially djibouti and the coastal cities of Somaliland/Somalia.

She’s a typical looking Somali girl. That’s not a diss though cause the average Somali girl is gorgeous. Our features are literally 10/10 mashallah

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
It's not that. I'm just tired of somali men, who are almost always from the south, are only exposed to their ugly and dhuxul family and cousins and think all the rest of us look like them. And when they see a pretty light skinned somali girl, they think she's ethiopian.
I see those comments too but never from the south.

She beautiful same league has these halimos.
6d5cc916a8ab6cd5e49fd7a6bd412e8f.jpg

0215a1d23ac69adaa67fc0e5ab54b397.jpg

Id spread the nile like moses did the jews for their time
:wow:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Every light skinned Somalis is Ethiopian to them, first all of all she doesn’t have the big eyes the Ethiopian has. It’s really weird and a lot of them who say that are not northerners as well
Fr they're stupid. Somalis have a wide range of skin color my niece is as light as an arab my sister is also light and my other sister is very dark.

It's not that. I'm just tired of somali men, who are almost always from the south, are only exposed to their ugly and dhuxul family and cousins and think all the rest of us look like them. And when they see a pretty light skinned somali girl, they think she's ethiopian.

In other words, you're saying you're from the north and you're very beautiful girl. Do I hear you right?

How does she look Ethiopian? She looks very Somali to me.

I noticed Somalis like you who are surrounded by their unattractive and dark skinned family think all Somali girls look like you and your family. Truth is, it's your family that is ugly. A lot of my cousins and and sisters look like her.
Its not about the skin color. A somali can look great darkskinned. My little brother is darkskinned, smooth skin and with beautiful soft curly hair. Its all about the features, personally I like a girl with a small sharp narrow nose, not too large or too small forhead and 3c to 1a hair.

Its not about the skin color. A somali can look great darkskinned. My little brother is darkskinned, smooth skin and with beautiful soft curly hair. Its all about the features, personality I like a girl with a small sharp narrow nose, not too large or too small forhead and 3c to 1a hair.
I agree. I've seen way more attractive pretty dark and brown skinned somalis than light skinned ones. They also tend to be in better shape for some reason.

Bruh u just called them COAL earlier

I didn't mean it in that way.

Dark skin Somali girls are gorgeous. Who would say otherwise? it's all about features and being in shape. Plus, most somalis are on the darker side. it'd be silly to be colorist.

This Somali girl is dark skinned and i think she's absolutely stunning.

Trending

Latest posts