Is she the most attractive Somali girl in the world?

Laagite

الداروودي
Haye to answer your question

I think the reason why you find her attractive is because she's showing off skin if it weren't for that she'd be cute. I like modest Xalimos that's what makes a Xalimo different from other muslim groups

Absolutely. that's why i said dark skinned AND unattractive. it's just that many somali men think any pretty somali girl who is light skinned looks Ethiopian.
We aren't blind, nigga we see the other comments you made, and what's with your hatred for the south? :browtf:

Do you think only people from the south are dark skinned and the rest of you from the north are light-skinned?
:heh:

You exposed yourself.
exposed what? I've seen way more beautiful brown and dark skinned somali girls than light skinned ones. Skin tone means nothing when it comes to beauty. The somali girl Jawahir on that netflix dating show is dark skinned and she's one of the most beautiful somali girls i've seen.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
exposed what? I've seen way more beautiful brown and dark skinned somali girls than light skinned ones. Skin tone means nothing when it comes to beauty. The somali girl Jawahir on that netflix dating show is dark skinned and she's one of the most beautiful somali girls i've seen.
Listen naaya, just accept that u think dark skin is ugly u legit said dark as coal 💀

She’s actually mid compared to other dark skinned girls

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It's not that. I'm just tired of somali men, who are almost always from the south, are only exposed to their ugly and dhuxul family and cousins and think all the rest of us look like them. And when they see a pretty light skinned somali girl, they think she's ethiopian.
I have to agree she does looks ethiopian and its not because shes light skin,her bottom face structure just looks very unsomali

She is well above average by global standards, but she's just regular pretty among Somali girls.

Someone like Halima Aden will have people stopping in their tracks.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
She is very pretty but I think I have seen more attractive Somali girls before. I will stress though she is very attractive just not the No.1 ranked Somali girl

Trending