Is phone sex haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Phone sex is freaky now?:cryinglaughsmiley:

tumblr_m0fggc0kFY1r7a2bao1_250.gif

Well why the f*ck would you feel used then?
It’s not like his forcing himself upon you if you both have sex:kodaksmiley:

Being raped is different to being used. I'm a romantic and I like my relationships to have a future. If I slept with a guy and he didn't want me afterwards I'd be devastated.

Being raped is different to being used. I'm a romantic and I like my relationships to have a future. If I slept with a guy and he didn't want me afterwards I'd be devastated.
That not being used that is called making dumb decisions:kodaksmiley:

Don’t just put the blame on the guy, you was enjoying yourself before you had seen the consequences .

That not being used that is called making dumb decisions:kodaksmiley:

Don’t just put the blame on the guy, you was enjoying yourself before you had seen the consequences .

You're just proving my point. Why put myself in that situation in the first place? :confused:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I might show a little leg and you can have just one stare but you won't come back to my lair. :mjpls:

I'm learning. How'd I do? :ohhh:

Well if he leaves after sex it is being used :)
What if he didn’t like the sex and left, are you still being “used” then?:)

How can you say that you’re being used? If he stayed then you wouldn’t consider it like you are being used.

Only gullible people get used, don’t blame the other person when you agreed to have sex

How can you say that you’re being used? If he stayed then you wouldn’t consider it like you are being used.

Only gullible people get used, don’t blame the other person when you agreed to have sex

I don't think you understand. So what if the sex was lacklustre. Aren't I human? Don't I have feelings? Having sex with random people you aren't committed to just playing Russian roulette with your health and heart.

It’s being used because people who actually love don’t just leave after the sex
That’s how you know it was phony
And sometimes we can’t tell peoples
intentions
So have a heart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.