Is phone sex haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamis fascinatses me. She went from full blown liberal to borderline bilaa ilaaah and then became this reserved somali culture oriented shy next door girl, to 50 shades of shaxaranimo who fantasizes about virtual zina and futada far ku aasin ,:cryinglaughsmiley:

Islaantan yar ninka ay guursato ilaahay buu leeyahay, dungeon love ayaa sugaysa:mjlol:

She's an interesting character.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Oral is permitted..but not anal.

I guarantee you would change your mind of oral, if you man's tongue pierced thru your pussy walls

P.s If I'm going to spend 20k on the meher and wedding for the girl, I better not end up with a boring, medicore sex life. Sexual intimacy is the other half of the relationship.

Well everything is halal in Jannah.

20K, you're just as dumb I thought you were. May Allaah bless you with a satisfying sex life. Ameen. Sexual intimacy plays indeed a huge role in a marriage, no doubt.

Gambar

VIP
I know a guy who almost broke his leg after he slipped in a shower he was taking for phone sex date. About the foreplay, i meant if it is all you want and no sex, it is pretty dangerous if you ask me. The point of foreplay is to get ready for intercourse.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You know what they say about the dog that barks loud, and the silent one? It's the same with the ones who always talk about sex.

Isn't Siigo the end product of Phone Sex? :browtf:

A practicing Muslim should avoid talking regularly to the opposite sex during Suukansi. A woman's voice can be Awrah when one is romantically involved.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Bal naagtan eega,:farole: if you're that curious why not google it or ask your local sheikh.:farmajoyaab: I swear waxaa somali communityga dumisay waa qooq, akhas caleyk. Fix up naaya, you're gonna get married soon, is xaji.:mahubowtf:

Bal naagtan eega,:farole: if you're that curious why not google it or ask your local sheikh.:farmajoyaab: I swear waxaa somali communityga dumisay waa qooq, akhas caleyk. Fix up naaya, you're gonna get married soon, is xaji.:mahubowtf:
Don't shame her sexuality. :pacspit:. She can inquire abut anything that she likes. Don't act like you don't like getting eaten out. Disingenuous religious people. :mjkkk:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooooooool

Yes it is haraam if you're not married to the person.

If you're married, why would you do phone sex? Unless your spouse is in a different country!

Status
Not open for further replies.