Is phone sex haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understand. So what if the sex was lacklustre. Aren't I human? Don't I have feelings? Having sex with random people you aren't committed to just playing Russian roulette with your health and heart.
z3zrULC Aren’t you marrying this guy so how is he random?

You really think a guy has sex with a girl because of feelings?:drakelaugh:

“So what if the sex was lacklustre” you wouldn’t be saying that if you found out that your soon to be husband only has 3 inches. Would you care about his feelings then?

z3zrULC Aren’t you marrying this guy so how is he random?

You really think a guy has sex with a girl because of feelings?:drakelaugh:

“So what if the sex was lacklustre” you wouldn’t be saying that if you found out that your soon to be husband only has 3 inches. Would you care about his feelings then?

No men might not but women do, which is my point.

Secondly if I fall in love it doesn't matter what size dick he has. I'll make it work.

You girls are to delusional emotional. Stop thinking with your feelings and think with your head.

If you think a guy would give two fucks about your feelings you’re in for a rude awakening.:russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men don't need to relate to women to have relations. Love, though desirable does not always factor into the equation.:mjlol: Studies, indicate that those with more fulfilling sex lives are those in long term relationships/marriage. So much for being a player, stud having the time of his life. Variety might be the spice of his life but he'll eventually tire of the half baked easy back oven buscud. The reason, men want to get women into a relationship is simply for access, so they don't have to go hunting on the regular. Old libaaxs don't have the strength to search for prey.

Last edited:
It's too skitty. At least with sexting and dirty-talk, it requires some sort of wit and creativity. Moaning and panting over the phone as you do the work yourself makes zero sense to me

It's just like sexting but you say it out loud.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You girls are to delusional emotional. Stop thinking with your feelings and think with your head.

If you think a guy would give two fucks about your feelings you’re in for a rude awakening.:russ:

You sound like a man - that was previously scorned. :leon:Tell us, about it General Nasir. Who was the femme that did you in?:mjcry:And why are you collectively punishing every dame after. :kanyehmm:

You sound like a man - that was previously scorned. :leon:Tell us, about it General Nasir. Who was the femme that did you in?:mjcry:And why are you collectively punishing every dame after. :kanyehmm:
This is the second time someone calls me General Nasir. Who the f*ck is that nigga?

I’m just telling you guys from a guys perspective :siilaanyosmile:
I have never been played but I was a saqajan before so I know how they think. But y’all girls don’t seem to accept when a guy tells you how men think.:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men become more cynical as they grow up. :ohlord:

It's because of experience.

This is the second time someone calls me General Nasir. Who the f*ck is that nigga?

I’m just telling you guys from a guys perspective :siilaanyosmile:
I have never been played but I was a saqajan before so I know how they think. But y’all girls don’t seem to accept when a guy tells you how men think.:manny:

I'm not delusional, sxb. Read my previous post. :pachah1:Eventually, the saqajaan life grows tiring. Even @supz is reconsidering MGTOW. It simply doesn't provide the kind of stability that access to one malaab will provide. If one is experienced than I would assume that too would become boring after some time. If a person has a high sex drive and cheating tendencies, it's best they be a man of the street, picking up scraps. No point in being non-monogamous but trapped in the closet of a committed relationship. :drakelaugh:

o4A26c.gif

I'm not delusional, sxb. Read my previous post. :pachah1:Eventually, the saqajaan life grows tiring. Even @supz is reconsidering MGTOW. It simply doesn't provide the kind of stability that access to one malaab will provide. If one is experienced than I would assume that too would become boring after some time. If a person has a high sex drive and cheating tendencies, it's best they be a man of the street, picking up scraps. No point in being non-monogamous but trapped in the closet of a committed relationship. :drakelaugh:

o4A26c.gif
:dead::dead:i was never mgtow dafuq. Finding a gaal somali girl to marry is hard. pretty much. People focus too much on marriage and intimacy anyways. :mjlol:

o4A26c.gif
I agree that being in a relationship feels so much better than the saqajan life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts