Is phone sex haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too skitty. At least with sexting and dirty-talk, it requires some sort of wit and creativity. Moaning and panting over the phone as you do the work yourself makes zero sense to me
Always wondered the same thing. Some guys actually have phone sex dates.

@Shamis so you were the girl who only wanted foreplay but lugta u fakatay and went all the way:heh:. I am sure you can wait.:mjpls:

If my girl isn't willing to swallow my or give good head. Then I will look for another partner. Being in relationship is more than love...it's about attraction and pleasure it provides.

If my girl is inexperienced, then I'm more than happy to teach her a thing or two in the bedroom.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Always wondered the same thing. Some guys actually have phone sex dates.

@Shamis so you were the girl who only wanted foreplay but lugta u fakatay and went all the way:heh:. I am sure you can wait.:mjpls:
Foreplay is its own thing. I can get only wanting to do this, or that, and not the other. What I don't get is phone sex. Other forms of foreplay are understandable, but phone sex makes zero sense, unless maybe it's a long-distance relationship??

Discussing fantasies, or even sex-talk/sexting is one thing, but what the everliving f*ck is the point of phone sex? You're essentially just vocally play-acting sex lol.
Agreed. Its like living in fantasy land. So far away yet so close.You imagine them in the flesh, and you feel intimate. But its just an illusion. The human brain is incredible. It can even transcend the physical. Sexting is a human ingenuity incorrectly veiled by model simulation. Look into computer science its such a beautiful world.

Foreplay is its own thing. I can get only wanting to do this, or that, and not the other. What I don't get phone sex.
I know a guy who almost broke his leg after he slipped in a shower he was taking for phone sex date. About the foreplay, i meant if it is all you want and no sex, it is pretty dangerous if you ask me. The point of foreplay is to get ready for intercourse.

VixR

Veritas
I know a guy who almost broke his leg after he slipped in a shower he was taking for phone sex date. About the foreplay, i meant if it is all you want and no sex, it is pretty dangerous if you ask me. The point of foreplay is to get ready for intercourse.
That's just not reality :dead:

So you're saying every goddamn time you make out or whatever, sex is an expectation?

That's just not reality :dead:

So you're saying every goddamn time you make out or whatever, sex is an expectation?
Obviously no. Making out alone isnt foreplay tho. When you go all in on foreplay, you are going to have sex. My point was, is intense foreplay possible without it ever leading it to sex?

VixR

Veritas
Obviously no. Making out alone isnt foreplay tho. When you go all in on foreplay, you are going to have sex. My point was, is intense foreplay possible without it ever leading it to sex?
The simple answer is yes.

Making out, oral, etc, all that crap and much, much more can be considered foreplay for sex, but they're also their own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending