Is phone sex haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or should you wait until your wedding night before you learn of each other's sexual fantasies. What if he's into stuff you'd never do and vice versa? Wouldn't that lead to sexual frustration and later, divorce?

well you're suppose to only meet your significant other in public places, and i am guessing you wouldnt discuss sex in public. so yeah it is haram any form for sex is haram before marriage:ummhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:damn: No; but given this generation and their abhorrent open-mindedness, at least inquire about what they deem appropiate. Sadly, in life their is no do over.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Like what? :cosbyhmm:

Beside Anal sex which everyone should know is haraam iyo oral sex(disgusting act for married couple), yall should be good:damedamn:

:damedamn: As a guy who has mastered the art of kamasutra, every position is halaal except the 2 i mentioned.

Damn sexting with typewriters must have been difficult abaayo.:lolbron:
LMAO it must've been like this
I wanna have hot sex with you
giphy (1).gif

You're making me very horny
giphy (1).gif

VixR

Veritas
Discussing fantasies, or even sex-talk/sexting is one thing, but what the everliving f*ck is the point of phone sex? You're essentially just vocally play-acting sex lol.

VixR

Veritas
It gets you in the mood and the toys fill the void.
It's too skitty. At least with sexting and dirty-talk, it requires some sort of wit and creativity. Moaning and panting over the phone as you do the work yourself makes zero sense to me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It gets you in the mood and the toys fill the void.
:ohreally: I hope you meant clean up children's toys. I cannot in my right mind imagine anything beyond Disney rated, especially among Somalis.:williamswtf: 12 kids later and you're still thinking immaculate conception was the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.