Is monogamy outdated?

Back to the topic, I will only commit myself to one woman, but she has to sign a prenup, no breeding children (adoption is a strong possibility) and marriage is negotiable.

Lol why adopt rather than breed? Are you going to get castrated?

@Knowles

First, there are many many children who need a home and an opportunity in life, why not adopt them? I will adopt Somali orphans.

secondly, she will have no excuses to let herself gain so much weight and blame it on child birth.

I can’t imagine staying with one person for the rest of my life. How can you love someone forever and ever? We outgrow our friends so what makes you think this won’t be possible for your partners.

In the future it will be more acceptable to date multiple people at the same time.

It will always be acceptable as a guy
But if a girl has multiple partners looool she will be classed as a H_e
Nobody wants a female with a high body count

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

First, there are many many children who need a home and an opportunity in life, why not adopt them? I will adopt Somali orphans.

secondly, she will have no excuses to let herself gain so much weight and blame it on child birth.

Good luck adopting Somali orphans who have been scarred by civil war. You will be raising the next batch of gang bangers.

Also, it’s not like you to be that shallow that it would bother you if she put on a couple of pounds as the years went on.

Muji

VIP
It will always be acceptable as a guy
But if a girl has multiple partners looool she will be classed as a H_e
Nobody wants a female with a high body count

Somalihustler your wife will have a baby coming out of her, what makes a difference if a d goes inside her?

Somalihustler your wife will have a baby coming out of her, what makes a difference if a d goes inside her?

If another mans been inside her she can't be my wife lol

Maybe have fun with her but I'd never marry or pro create with a girl like that

I need to be the 1st guy

Just like how I don't wear 2nd hand underwear....

Muji

VIP
If another mans been inside her she can't be my wife lol

Maybe have fun with her but I'd never marry or pro create with a girl like that

I need to be the 1st guy

Just like how I don't wear 2nd hand underwear....

It’s funny how you liken women to underwear

Lol I’ve seen so many Somali men say this but breed with Becky who gives top at the bike shed

*looks at his 200 sq ft student apartment*
source.gif

:farmajoyaab:
damn, @AussieHustler I think you forced me to quit the trolling game for good!
It was fun while it lasted, my dear @Knowles , good luck with riling up Faraxs, I am no longer a participant in the gender wars.
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts