Is monogamy outdated?

Muji

VIP
I can’t imagine staying with one person for the rest of my life. How can you love someone forever and ever? We outgrow our friends so what makes you think this won’t be possible for your partners.

In the future it will be more acceptable to date multiple people at the same time.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I agree waking up to the same face everyday you will get bored, I've changed friendships throughout my life too so how can I stay with the same man for my entire life?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why don't you practise polyandry then?

You can prey on white incels in America. They wouldn't mind.

Sometimes I feel like you wish to be a man.

Imagine Knowles being a man? Holy shit. She would be the biggest misogynist on this forum. She is already the biggest misandrist on this forum.

Muji

VIP
Great, your children will have to have different fathers then.

I wouldn't like it if my mother was a , but slay queen :z1banet:

Sweety condoms exist and I don’t care about the sex life of my mum, why should you? Do you wonder how many women your dad slept with lol

Muji

VIP
Why don't you practise polyandry then?

You can prey on white incels in America. They wouldn't mind.

Sometimes I feel like you wish to be a man.

Imagine Knowles being a man? Holy shit. She would be the biggest misogynist on this forum. She is already the biggest misandrist on this forum.

Factz it freaks me out when a man tells me he loves me. I don’t think I’m capable of loving one man and not finding other men attractive. I’m human...

Sweety condoms exist and I don’t care about the sex life of my mum, why should you? Do you wonder how many women your dad slept with lol
It's called reputation and it's a real thing, have you ever wondered why being a bastard is bad?

Yes, I do out of shame but people are different. Children without fathers are more prone to mental illness and are more feminine.

Muji

VIP
It's called reputation and it's a real thing, have you ever wondered why being a bastard is bad?

Yes, I do out of shame but people are different. Children without fathers are more prone to mental illness and are more feminine.

I’m not going to have kids without a dad. Relax!

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Factz it freaks me out when a man tells me he loves me. I don’t think I’m capable of loving one man and not finding other men attractive. I’m human...

Subconsciously you think you dont deserve to be loved and you sabotage yourself.

Sign of low self esteem. I suggest you start buying cats after your
looks fade and no1 wants to come near your man hating vibes.

Me personally I would like to have that one person who u can always come back to and will have an emotional/ romantic relationship with however I want to have experienced a few d**ks instead of just settling for one so I’ll probably have a cluster marriage.

Muji

VIP
Me personally I would like to have that one person who u can always come back to and will have an emotional/ romantic relationship with however I want to have experienced a few d**ks instead of just settling for one so I’ll probably have a cluster marriage.
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

Yassss Queen

Muji

VIP
Subconsciously you think you dont deserve to be loved and you sabotage yourself.

Sign of low self esteem. I suggest you start buying cats after your
looks fade and no1 wants to come near your man hating vibes.

Lol you sound mad walal. Was something I said.

I don’t want to be stuck with one farax. It’s human to find multiple people attractive!

I can’t imagine staying with one person for the rest of my life. How can you love someone forever and ever? We outgrow our friends so what makes you think this won’t be possible for your partners.

In the future it will be more acceptable to date multiple people at the same time.
You can still be the 4th sister-wife, so you will be bored with your husband at 0.25x speed, making the relationship last 4 times longer. :diddyass:
It's like the difference between seeing your annoying co-workers every day of the week or meeting your best friends from school once in a month or so:denzelnigga:
:mybusiness:

Trending

Latest posts