Is monogamy outdated?

Muji

VIP
*looks at his 200 sq ft student apartment*
source.gif

:farmajoyaab:
damn, @AussieHustler I think you forced me to quit the trolling game for good!
It was fun while it lasted, my dear @Knowles , good luck with riling up Faraxs, I am no longer a participant in the gender wars.
giphy.gif

I only made these threads for your memes

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The nether! I didn’t even think of that

@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer whats 80k x 4, you’re good at maths

We getting paid miyaa?:denzelnigga:

Okay, do the nikah in four different mosques (preferably different cities), get your 80k mehr from each one of them and never ever sign that marriage license:nahgirl:
No man is worth jail time

"How to get away with polyandry" XalimoVersion; outsmarting partriachy

I'm making that the title my next article :axvmm9o:

Muji

VIP
We getting paid miyaa?:denzelnigga:

Okay, do the nikah in four different mosques (preferably different cities), get your 80k mehr from each one of them and never ever sign that marriage license:nahgirl:
No man is worth jail time

"How to get away with polyandry" XalimoVersion; outsmarting partriachy

I'm making that the title my next article :axvmm9o:

Scamming Abdis is like taking candy from baby

If you want to take 100x dicks every month go on but it's haram.
I dont think thats what she means she means in-terms of relationships. They do end sometimes for no reasons or hard feelings. Thats ok. People outgrow each other sometimes you think you're in love but then find out it wasn't love but lust then one person wants to leave etc.
i respect people that can stay together with love and respect a lot people hate each other yet stay in order to maintain an image. To each their own.

Last edited:
I can’t imagine staying with one person for the rest of my life. How can you love someone forever and ever? We outgrow our friends so what makes you think this won’t be possible for your partners.

In the future it will be more acceptable to date multiple people at the same time.

It is not outdated i think is beautiful when two people genuinely care about each other.

Muji

VIP
I dont think thats what she means she means of relationships. They do end sometimes for no reasons or hard feelings. Thats ok. People outgrow each other sometimes you think you're in love but then find out it wasn't love but lust then one person wants to leave etc.
i respect people that can stay together with love and respect a lot people hate each other yet stay in order to maintain an image. To each their own.

Yes it’s difficult leaving a monogamous relationship. These type of relationships force people into a track they might not feel comfortable being in. Not everyone loves their partners- let’s be honest. Then it’s assumed that marriage and kids will be next lol

Unless you get tested, I will never believe you. Half of what you post on here sounds like what a drunkard would say. Nobody’s falling for it. It’s interesting how you aren’t showing the rest of the cabinet. I wonder what could be inside.
:comeon:

I know for sure he has posted here drunk before. Put all of our lives at risk

It’s funny how you liken women to underwear

Lol I’ve seen so many Somali men say this but breed with Becky who gives top at the bike shed

I'm not many Somali men sis
Your future wife defines you...and vice versa
You attract what you are

And I didn't link women to underwear I just mean if I wouldn't share underwear with another man or wear something his gentials have touched why would I do that with a women

If I ain't her 1st then so be it
I'm not going to wife her tho

how can you be a wannabe fob or nutcase? those two categories make no damn sense
the wannabe fob part basically:sass2:, they look up to fobs and try to copy their characteristics and manners, :tacky:and the nutcase part is basically they’re here to spread nothing but chaos and derail every thread till it turns into mushy chewed up and spat out cambuulo :susp:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the wannabe fob part basically:sass2:, they look up to fobs and try to copy their characteristics and manners, :tacky:and the nutcase part is basically they’re here to spread nothing but chaos and derail every thread till it turns into mushy chewed up and spat out cambuulo :susp:
Your parents were "FOBs" I guess you look down on them too? Talk about self hate

Trending