Is monogamy outdated?

If you love me you will share me ❤️
I actually never had a problem with seeing girls who see other guys in a FWB situation. However you won't be anything more than a FWB in a situation like that, most girls are too sensitive for that, which leads me to conclude you are in fact a man. :reallymaury:

Muji

VIP
I actually never had a problem with seeing girls who see other guys in a FWB situation. However you won't be anything more than a FWB in a situation like that, most girls are too sensitive for that, which leads me to conclude you are in fact a man. :reallymaury:

Lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Scientists have also stated that any time a woman has intercourse with a man he leaves a genetic DNA imprint on her

A new study has found that women carry living DNA from all the men she has ever had a sexual relationship with.

That's right ladies; the startling discovery was made by researchers at the University of Seattle and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre. The discovery was made by accident when the team was initially attempting to find out if pregnant women with a son are more susceptible to neurological diseases that men are more vulnerable to.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lif...n-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html

Thia will inevitably affect offspring.

Even biology agrees with woman being monogomous! Subhanallah, the laws of Allah SWT never change.

Muji

VIP
@Jaydaan

Once, someone else labelled me as drunk and when I showed her how clean my house is, she flipped. She lives in a motel in London. Drunks are dirty. This is my choice of drinks, share yours with us. That Somali adage of “ intaadan odhan ayeey ku dhahdaa comes to mind.
View attachment 84047

Loll the alcoholic comments really get to you somaha since you feel the need to post evidence. @Jaydaan is very good at pushing your buttons

@Jaydaan

Once, someone else labelled me as drunk and when I showed her how clean my house is, she flipped. She lives in a motel in London. Drunks are dirty. This is my choice of drinks, share yours with us. That Somali adage of “ intaadan odhan ayeey ku dhahdaa comes to mind.
View attachment 84047

Unless you get tested, I will never believe you. Half of what you post on here sounds like what a drunkard would say. Nobody’s falling for it. It’s interesting how you aren’t showing the rest of the cabinet. I wonder what could be inside.
:comeon:

Trending

Latest posts