Is alshabaab really the main problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is alshabaab the only factor stopping somalis from moving forward? I dont think so. In this month alone Daarood have killed more somalis over clan name than alshabaab. 70+ somalis from sool and kilika shanaad have died and we think alshabaab is the main problem:childplease:. How come nobody speaks about the elephant in the room :browtf:

waraabe

Your superior
AK shabab is a white wash. Today you can pay money to assassinate a business rival, love rival etc and Blame al shabab.

Al shabab = best ever excuse for somali

You're right man alshabaab is a huge scapegoat. There's clear problems that no one wants to talk about. Hawiye killing each other in beledweyne, hiiraan. Killing ppl in shabeel. And wallahi statistically the numbers are staggering in comparison to shabaab
"Soomaliyey tooso...":francis:

waraabe

Your superior
You're right man alshabaab is a huge scapegoat. There's clear problems that no one wants to talk about. Hawiye killing each other in beledweyne, hiiraan. Killing ppl in shabeel. And wallahi statistically the numbers are staggering in comparison to shabaab
"Soomaliyey tooso...":francis:

Did you see how no one not even the crazy hutu propagandist dahir alasow talked about the burned grandmother and her grandchildren. There is a genocide going right now

Did you see how no one not even the crazy hutu propagandist dahir alasow talked about the burned grandmother and her grandchildren. There is a genocide going right now

It wouldn't fit the narrative. In this script Isaac are the Somalidiid who are against somalinimo, So on and so forth :yacadiim:

waraabe

Your superior
I wouldn't mind discussing a union of two federal states (somaliland and somalia, waqooyi and Koonfur) in the somali republic. :ehh:

I wouldn't mind discussing a union of two federal states (somaliland and somalia, waqooyi and Koonfur) in the somali republic. :ehh:

It would be better for the nation. All these maamul goboleed are going to lead upto a civil war unlike ever before. Hopefully someone stops this ish:pachah1:

Suxuufi and Waraabe wallahi these niggas man

Hey man, I'm just stating facts :kanyeshrug:
I think somalis should openly discuss these things because it is the elephant in the room. Ppl are dying over qabiil like it's the 90s, It's just a different xaar stained nigis covering it up:kanyeshrug:

If there is a solar eclipse, blame the Boogeyman.
If there is an earthquake, blame the boogeyman.
Ebola, yep, blame the boogeyman.
Aids, right on, blame the boogeyman.
World hunger, without a doubt, blame the boogeyman.
Terrorism, nacam, blame the boogeyman.

These Darood fellas are some crafty, cunning, evil, mofos.
Yaaah, they can even influence the heavenly bodies, daaamn!:tuckerwtf:

If there is a solar eclipse, blame the Boogeyman.
If there is an earthquake, blame the boogeyman.
Ebola, yep, blame the boogeyman.
Aids, right on, blame the boogeyman.
World hunger, without a doubt, blame the boogeyman.
Terrorism, nacam, blame the boogeyman.

These Darood fellas are some crafty, cunning, evil, mofos.
Yaaah, they can even influence the heavenly bodies, daaamn!:tuckerwtf:

Your post would make sense if what I said was based on cuqdad like blaming Isaac for shabaab:lol:, but it's actual facts. Yall could keep killing, I'm just saying take shabaab out the picture and we still have clans massacre due to qabiyaalad mainly from jabarti and hawiye.

Your post would make sense if what I said was based on cuqdad like blaming Isaac for shabaab:lol:, but it's actual facts. Yall could keep killing, I'm just saying take shabaab out the picture and we still have clans massacre due to qabiyaalad mainly from jabarti and hawiye.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sxb.
:francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Is alshabaab the only factor stopping somalis from moving forward? I dont think so. In this month alone Daarood have killed more somalis over clan name than alshabaab. 70+ somalis from sool and kilika shanaad have died and we think alshabaab is the main problem:childplease:. How come nobody speaks about the elephant in the room :browtf:
The elephant in the room is those qaldans who strap on a bomb & go Mogadishu on a holy pilgrimage for the blessed icitraaf goddess kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Darood kulaha lol do you think Darood live in three cities like Isaac hargaisa, burco, Berbera? Bradar from las qori to las canood, from ceerigaabo to buhoodle from gariisa to Bosaso, from cabudwaaq to jigjiga, from Kismayo to garoowe, from wajir to gedo from ras ceysr to ras kambooni waa illahay mahadiisa Ma garatey boowe kkkk

Darood kulaha lol do you think Darood live in three cities like Isaac hargaisa, burco, Berbera? Bradar from las qori to las canood, from ceerigaabo to buhoodle from gariisa to Bosaso, from cabudwaaq to jigjiga, from Kismayo to garoowe, from wajir to gedo from ras ceysr to ras kambooni waa illahay mahadiisa Ma garatey boowe kkkk

And how's that going for you:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending