Is alshabaab really the main problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceerigaabo is owned by H-Y and is part of Somaliland.

2620459838_b20383e1a7_b.jpg

The mayor of Ceerigaabo for 23 years

kkCcd.jpg
Horta which Hy subclans live there?

You're dreaming bro.
Puntland doesn't need praise from you or anyone else for that matter.
Just look at what they have done for themselves, it speaks for itself.
:lebronwait:

Yall just cashed out a little when Abdullahi Yusuf was president and sang "somaliyey tooso ":heh:

Darood kulaha Hawiyes are much to blame too.

My 15 yearold uncle who was a student afaik was shot by one of your subclan

Did he kill anyone ?
No
Did he participate in clan wars ?
No
Was he in anyway participating in the civil war ?
No

He was simply asked for his clan once he specified it, got a shot in the head.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
"Speaking as a Puntlander.." You dropped that Darood faan just like that eh:heh:
I reiterate unlike Isaac who live in three city unrecognised country burco,Berbera, hargaisa, Darood live in three different countries Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya markas boowe which daroods are you talking about? Kuwa Ethiopia miise kuwa Kenya?

Darood kulaha Hawiyes are much to blame too.

My 15 yearold uncle who was a student afaik was shot by one of your subclan

Did he kill anyone ?
No
Did he participate in clan wars ?
No
Was he in anyway participating in the civil war ?
No

He was simply asked for his clan once he specified it, got a shot in the head.

For some obvious reason all you guys saw was darood, when I clearly mentioned hawiye as well from hiraan to shabeel.

My point was there are clans that haven't evolved from senseless killings, so even if alshabaab was to be defeated there's a real problem that has always been there

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ceerigaabo is owned by H-Y and is part of Somaliland.

2620459838_b20383e1a7_b.jpg

The mayor of Ceerigaabo for 23 years

kkCcd.jpg
He's the mayor of Isaac inhabitants only who are a minority ceerigaabo belongs to Warsengeli boowe, you're guests Ma garatey.

Isaac claim somaliland is a soverign country so I would'nt be surprised if they lay claim to a land that don't belong to them.

For some obvious reason all you guys saw was darood, when I clearly mentioned hawiye as well from hiraan to shabeel.

My point was there's clans that haven't evolved from senseless killings, so even if alshabaab was to be defeated there's a real problem that has always been there
Yeah I get you on that but what can an Internet keyboard warrior do about it

grab your lightsabers and threaten to cut them off or something

Nothing's changing we've always been like this, I think it's for the better that Somalia seperates within clan borders so we wont have to deal with this

Somalia was a big mistake

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

My point was there are clans that haven't evolved from senseless killings, so even if alshabaab was to be defeated there's a real problem that has always been there
Stop killing Somalis who wave the flag of Somalia in borama iyo laas canood

Bohol

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Don't make me slap you again and make you a refugee in Bosaso like your Gahayle/MJ cousins
Warsangelis are a tiny minority in the area.

"The Gaheyle/Suwaqron/Majerteen were entirely displaced after the termination of the civil war at the beginning of 1991.
They have fled to neighbouring Majerten-dominated Bosaso region where they still languish as un-official refugees. "

You are a tiny bug in the region. :nasmad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Don't make me slap you again and make you a refugee in Bosaso like your Gahayle/MJ cousins
Warsangelis are a tiny minority in the area.

"The Gaheyle/Suwaqron/Majerteen were entirely displaced after the termination of the civil war at the beginning of 1991.
They have fled to neighbouring Majerten-dominated Bosaso region where they still languish as un-official refugees. "

You are a tiny bug in the region. :nasmad:
Typical qaldan the khat that his great grandfather ate is still in his system wax kale Iska dhaaf, war it's been 25 years where is the ictiraaf? You can name a mayor in the small part of ceerigaabo that you live in, hell there are two mayors of galkacyo too, so what's your point?

Bohol

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Ceerigaabo only has one mayor and one administration you limp wristed . This is not
Galkacyo and if you misbehave I will massacre you like 1991 and send your refugees to Bosaso. You live in Ceerigaabo
as my a guest and you make up 2% of the population.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Ceerigaabo only has one mayor and one administration you limp wristed . This is not
Galkacyo and if you misbehave I will massacre you like 1991 and send your refugees to Bosaso. You live in Ceerigaabo
There's a Isaac mayor in borama does that mean borama belongs to Isaac?

waraabe

Your superior

these guys are es. did you see how their limp wristed soliders were being captured and taken to the hospital when they fainted in galkacayo

Status
Not open for further replies.