Interview a member.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gibiin-Udug[/USER]

whats your favourite coffee from Starbucks?—grande, my all time favorite is almond, matcha green tea latte.

what does your ideal man look like— Tall, handsome, rich, educated man. Looks like Michael Ealy but has the attitude of Anthony Joshua. Meeeow

How long have you been living in America?— since I was 4

do you ever leave the country?— I left couple of times, twice in 2019 actually.

would you consider meeting the American girls of sspot?— Yeeeeees, @NotMyL @VixR @SilverL even crazy ass @Basra

who do you prefer @Samaalic Era or @Abdisamad3— I can say what I want to @Samaalic Era and he doesn’t react but I still choose @Abdisamad3 even though I heard he’s abusive.

@Gibiin-Udug[/USER]

whats your favourite coffee from Starbucks?—grande, my all time favorite is almond, matcha green tea latte.

what does your ideal man look like— Tall, handsome, rich, educated man. Looks like Michael Ealy but has the attitude of Anthony Joshua. Meeeow

would you consider meeting the American girls of sspot?— Yeeeeees, @NotMyL @VixR @SilverL even crazy ass @Basra

who do you prefer @Samaalic Era or @Abdisamad3— I can say what I want to @Samaalic Era and he doesn’t react but I still choose @Abdisamad3 even though I heard he’s abusive.
Lool I'm not abusive cuz.. :damn:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug[/USER]

I’m up for meet up, as long as @Basra promises to behave, I have feeing she would put something in my coffee when I’m not looking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m up for meet up, as long as @Basra promises to behave, I have feeing she would put something in my coffee when I’m not looking

Why should i do that when i can jump on your neck and bite it the moment u are close to me for me to jump u

I would like to interview 2 members : @Shmurda and @Calaf

So, I was reading over threads, and I see you two are a symbol of the crowd effect. Now I did not expect that from Somalis. so I got a couple of questions for you both.

1. Why?
2. How?

Why : Why did you let it go. DO nothing about it.

How : How did it happen.

And if your young, then why not go to the teacher or parents?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve a feeling she would put a curse on us all and then have the audacity to act concerned.

No i will jump on @NotMyL bite neck and drink her blood.

And as for u @Gibiin-Udug ..i will keep u to myself in my basement. I will start eating your left face cheeks, and then your right lower thigh, tender and goes well with spinach

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yes me, you and @SilverL since @VixR doesn’t live in MN.

I regret wanting to meet @Basra lmfao

Rumor has it she made a deal with @Abdalla he has one sided beef with me!
I’m afraid of her, kaaley I noticed she took a break from bullying you, it’s only been me the last couple of months, what’s your trick?

And @Abdalla is crass, after yesterday I have stopped messing with him, too gross for my liking :ohlord:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug and @NotMyL after spotting @Basra at Dunkin's
source.gif

Muji

VIP
I mostly use Reddit
I'm MJ
Italy

My turn:
Do you think that western values are universal?

Why would you use reddit and not talk to us lol. Reddit is full of imbeciles. Western values like gender equality, scientific pursuit and democracy should be universal. I’m not sure they are though. Also are these really western values when they existed before modern Europe?

Trending

Latest posts