Interview a member.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
1. Any female user would be nice to meet. @sophisticate would be the first.

2. I dont really watch many movies or TV shows but there are actors that I do like. I started watching a kdrama called goblin and I absolutely adore the lead actress Kim Go-Eun.

3. Unfortunately I havent. I had to quit dugsi because of school. I was on surah yunus.

4. I would love to have a big family but at the same time I dont want to go through labour many times. I'll have to see how painful it is, if I can take it then 10 would be ideal. Finland is a great country but I cant take the cold, i
want to move away to a warmer country.:mjlol:

For you:

1. Do you believe that global warming is real? How serious would you say it is? (1-10)

2. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

3. Who do you dislike in this forum?

4. Which country would you like to visit the most in the near future?
1. Any female user would be nice to meet. @sophisticate would be the first.

2. I dont really watch many movies or TV shows but there are actors that I do like. I started watching a kdrama called goblin and I absolutely adore the lead actress Kim Go-Eun.

3. Unfortunately I havent. I had to quit dugsi because of school. I was on surah yunus.

4. I would love to have a big family but at the same time I dont want to go through labour many times. I'll have to see how painful it is, if I can take it then 10 would be ideal. Finland is a great country but I cant take the cold, i
want to move away to a warmer country.:mjlol:

For you:

1. Do you believe that global warming is real? How serious would you say it is? (1-10)

2. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

3. Who do you dislike in this forum?

4. Which country would you like to visit the most in the near future?

I hate the cold too. I'm not anemic but I hate the biting cold and how depressing everything becomes. I love warmth. Love your thoughtful responses, Madame Celéste!

1. I would say Global warming is definitely real. For the last couple of years, the seasons have been off and not in a good ( snowing in Nov., barely any snow in Jan, Heavy rain during July, etc.) I would say 7. Serious but it seriousness gets taken away from the leeches and politicians who are making money off of it.

2. I'm still in school but Art. I love drawing! Anything Art related and I'll be there fifteen minutes early. Lost my passion for it but I still like doing from time to time. Science/ History are neck and neck for my second favorite!

3.Repetitiveness about topics, clout chasing, etc. Everything else is just fine.

4. Other than my homeland. Egypt. For the ancient civilization. Socotra for historical reasons and the Bermuda Triangle (anyplace that has mystery or ancient history tied to it).

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
@Mimir

1. What are the top 2 countries that you want to move to and why?

2. What kind of girls interest you and what kind of woman do you want to settle down with?

3. Favorite subjects in school?

4. Thoughts on western civilization and its impact on somalis?

5. What do you wear on a daily basis?

6. Preference: Macawiis or Jeans?

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I hate the cold too. I'm not anemic but I hate the biting cold and how depressing everything becomes. I love warmth. Love your thoughtful responses, Madame Celéste!

1. I would say Global warming is definitely real. For the last couple of years, the seasons have been off and not in a good ( snowing in Nov., barely any snow in Jan, Heavy rain during July, etc.) I would say 7. Serious but it seriousness gets taken away from the leeches and politicians who are making money off of it.

2. I'm still in school but Art. I love drawing! Anything Art related and I'll be there fifteen minutes early. Lost my passion for it but I still like doing from time to time. Science/ History are neck and neck for my second favorite!

3.Repetitiveness about topics, clout chasing, etc. Everything else is just fine.

4. Other than my homeland. Egypt. For the ancient civilization. Socotra for historical reasons and the Bermuda Triangle (anyplace that has a mystery or ancient history tied to it).
You are a very interesting character

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@A man

1. How old are you? If you don’t want to reveal it, what’s your age group?

2. Is it true you live in Kenya? If not where do you live?

3 How did you like GOT season finale? What was your favorite season?

4. Favorite movie/book you seen/read in the last decade?

5. Would you rather marry someone you love or marry someone who loves you?(it will never change so you can say you will grow to love them)
At the tender age of 22, still got plenty of mistakes left to make

Currently residing in eastleaigh Nairobi

It was shit, I even asked the mods to change my name

I don't read much books but I am a film buff so I posted my favorite movies of the decade list here - https://www.somalispot.com/threads/top-movies-of-the-decade.73006/

This is a tough one. I'm gonna have to go with someone I love, maybe they'll love me back or maybe it'll end in a divorce but at least I married someone who I like

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

I don't read much books but I am a film buff so I posted my favorite movies of the decade list here - https://www.somalispot.com/threads/top-movies-of-the-decade.73006/

This is a tough one. I'm gonna have to go with someone I love, maybe they'll love me back or maybe it'll end in a divorce but at least I married someone who I like
Very surprising I thought you would be older :farmajoyaab: you have inside out and drive on your list, you pass the vibe check :ehh:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
@Mimir

1. What are the top 2 countries that you want to move to and why?

2. What kind of girls interest you and what kind of woman do you want to settle down with?

3. murite subject in school?

4. Thoughts on western civilization and its impact on Somalis?

5. What do you wear on a daily basis?

6. Preference: Macawiis or Jeans?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Abdalla

How many times did you get married?
How tall are you?
How many roommates do you have?
Do you live alone?
How much do you make a month?
How did you meet your afghani girlfriend?
Does she smell like curry?
Who’s your favorite sspot member?
How many countries have visited?

Gibiin-Udug

Wait you actually live in Eastleigh? How did you get there? Are you from diaspora?

@Gibiin-Udug

1. What's your profession in the real world
2. Are you married or planning to do it in the near future
3. What's most important in a guy in your view. Looks. Money/status or personality
4. Would you go back to Puntland and settle or just visit from time to time for vacation
5. How many kids are you planning to have, 1, 2 or 3
6. Would you marry a non mj if you clicked well
7. Are you and @Knowles aka @Muji close friends in real life?
8. If yes...can you hook a brother up.. If she looks good :kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Gibiin-Udug

You don't need to answer all my questions if they're infringing with your privacy..
I can't edit my above comment with the question for some odd reason:noneck:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Muji

1. How long have you been unmarried (please answer in dog years)?
  2. How much do you weigh (we would like this one in grams)?

@Muji

1. Whats your height
2. Do you have a Somalilander accent when you talk af somali
3. Whats your profession
4. Are you born in the UK
5. What do you think about me quickly recognizing you after you changed nick
6. What skind color do you prefer.. Light skin or dark
7. Are you a tom boy or feminine in real life

Gibiin-Udug

@Gibiin-Udug

1. What's your profession in the real world— Business development.

2. Are you married or planning to do it in the near future— I got too many hoes loool kidding.

3. What's most important in a guy in your view. Looks. Money/status or personality— Looks, height, Money and Qabiil.

4. Would you go back to Puntland and settle or just visit from time to time for vacation— Settle in the coming 10 years inshallah for now just visit.

5. How many kids are you planning to have, 1, 2 or 3– 4 inshallah
6. Would you marry a non mj if you clicked well— If he has schmooooney. Kidding

7. Are you and @Knowles aka @Muji close friends in real life?— in my head yes. I know we would get along in real life.
8. If yes...can you hook a brother up.. If she looks good :kodaksmiley:— she’s not into dusty, big booty Bashirs, her words not mine!!!

Trending